03.

Nikki

"Girl, you're mother was a hoe." I said reading the letter.

"What?" Chanel exclaimed.

"She doesn't know who your father is. She put three names on here." I said.

"What are the names?" She asked.

"Shane McMahon, Mark Calaway, and Brock Lesnar." I answered.

"Wow." She said.

"Yup, but looks like we have to go to your mom's hometown and ask these three men for a DNA test." I said.

"I don't think it will be that easy, Nikki." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"What could be so hard about it?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe just walking up to three strangers and telling that I need your DNA because my mom slept with all three of you and doesn't know who is my father." She replied.

"Okay, maybe it won't be easy but we at least have to give it a try." I said.

"Fine." She said.

"Yay! Next stop to Miami, Florida." I said pulling out my phone to get some plane tickets.

//Miami, Florida//

Chanel

"DNA!"

"DNA!"

"Yes, Shane McMahon, we would like to do a DNA test."  Nikki said pulling out a DNA kit that she brought from Walgreen. She handed it to Shane. Everyone around us had tattoos and piercings and looked scary as hell; Shane was dressed in a clean v neck shirt with jeans and a leather jacket. He looked like the men who would be a sugar daddy. Nikki laughed a bit. I guess she was thinking the same thing.

Shane looked down at the kit and after a while, his eyes widened and he handed the kit back to Nikki.

"Who did you say your mother was?" Shane asked.

"Claudia." I replied.

"I'll be right back." He said, he looked down at me and studied my face then walked away. I looked at Nikki, who just shrugged.

"What do you think he's doing?" I asked.

"I don't know. He walked in a bar. He's probably going to drink his life away." She replied.

"Watch them." He said over his shoulder. As soon as he said that everyone immediately turned to look at the to girls. I started to get annoyed with everyone looking at us but stood up straighter. I'm no punk, no one is going to intimidate me. Nikki rolled her eyes and prayed that Chanel doesn't start anything. Maybe they should leave and look for the other two men who could possibly but Chanel's father.

Shane walked behind the brown door about six minutes ago, and he still hasn't come back out. Maybe he wasn't coming back out? I swear if he doesn't come back out in three minutes, then we're leaving. 

"Maybe, we should leave, Nikki." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." Nikki said turning to head back to the car.

"Where y'all going?" 

We back at this bald guy with a beer in hand walk up to us and grabbed my arm in a tight grip. I tried to pull my arm away from but he just tightened his grip. Nikki looked at me then at the man. She put her bag down on the ground and wrapped her hair up. 

"Look here you big ape let go of her arm before I fuck you up." Nikki said pulling my other arm.

"I don't think so, darlin." He said.

Nikki rolled her eyes. " Look don't call me darling. Let go of her arm before I shove my foot up your ass." She said.

"I like to see you try." He said smirking.

Before Nikki could swing at the man, the door was slammed to the wall. Everyone looked over at the door including us. 

"Where she is?" The deep voice growled, oh shit, I hope he ain't talking about me. Nikki looked at me then she mouthed, he sounds mad to me.

The crowd of people split as the man with the deep voice moved closer to us. I started struggling to get away, I did not like the tone of the man's voice. I be damn if that man think he can walk up on us and yell.  Then man finally made his way through the crowd. He looked at me then at Nikki and at me again. I looked up at him and stared at his blue eyes. He had this look in his eyes that made you want to be afraid of him. He looked me over with his eyes.

Brock

I looked at her from head to toe, I started at her blondish long hair. I stared at her face and noticed her eyes, she had the same eyes as, Claudia. While I looked her over I noticed that Curtis, a member of my club, had his hand gripping her arm tightly.

"Curtis, let her go." I growled out, Curtis released her. "What's your name?" I asked her.

She just looked up at me. Accessing him.

"I'm Chanel and this is my best friend aka sister, Nikki." She said.

"You said Claudia, is your mother?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Well, that makes me your father then." I said.