32

Frost's p.o.v
***************

Again, I'm horrible at dramatic parts so FORGIVE THY AUTHOR

   Chapter Thirty-two: Shawn Mendes

"Frost..." Nova groans out as he staggers over to me. My eyes stay wide and on the knife. There's blood still dripping down, and there's already blood covering his pants and his shirt.

So much... blood.

Help him you idiot!

Right.

I look up just as he collapse onto me, and I nearly fall. "What happened?!" I frantically ask, barely managing to hold him up. I toss the flashlight to the ground and put Nova's arm over my shoulder.

"I-I got you! Hold on!" I exclaim as I begin using all my leg strength to walk.

The dude is heavy. Like, so heavy.

I lost my grip on him and we begin to tumble down. Before we could fully fall, I used my knee to stop us. I try standing up but fail. "Listen Nova, you've got to help me... please..." I beg to him, nearly crying.

I've got to get him to the hospital or he'll bleed to death. And that isn't going to happen on my watch.

I know this isn't the time, but I just thought of that one vine video thing.

Not on my watch! Not on my watch!

I hear him whimper before his hand tightens around my shirt. I then try standing up again and just barely make it. I blow out a breath and start walking again.

Suddenly, his arm leaves my shoulder, and I watch in horror as he pulls out the knife, yelling in pain the whole time.

Holy mother of pearls.

"Nova! What the f-"

"Just go!" he yells and leans against me.

"O-Okay..." I whisper to him and feel a tear roll down. "I got you..."

His skin was going cold. And he was shivering. I was going cold myself.

I tried my best to hurriedly walk to my house. I look down at Nova's injury and find it even more bloody.

Not only that, but some of his blood has gotten on my clothes. And I just bought these- no time for this!

I've got to focus.

I open the door and grab my keys that are hanging up. "Hold on..."

I waddled us over to my car as quick as possible. I open the back door and throw Nova in there.

Well... not throw but you know what I mean.

"Frost," Nova grabs my arm.

"I know, I know..." I shush him and start pulling off his shirt. I glance at his abs but internally scold myself. I ball his shirt up into a ball, and place it on his wound.

"Okay, hold this here okay?" I say with a shakey voice. He weakly places his hands on the shirt, groaning the entire time.

I shut the door and run around to the driver seat.

"I got you... Nova hold on,"

I arrived at the hospital, doctors and nurses already outside. I had called the hospital and told them about Nova.

I quickly hop out of the car and already find the nurses carry Nova out onto a bed thingy. I followed them into the hospital until one of them turned to me, stopping me.