Chapter 1: My Wish

Your pov:One night I saw a shooting star, even though it sounded ridiculous I decided to make a wish. I wished for someone to love me for me. Then I went to sleep. *ring ring* aaah, I'm late for work! I ran downstairs and saw my brother Taehyung. Bye see ya! I said to him. I went to work only to bump into someone. ??? Pov: (in his head) I was walking when someone bumped into me. She kept saying sorry but the few words that left my mouth as soon as I saw her badge was "You're late.". Your pov: (in your head)The man told me I was late, and then I realize that he's my boss. He told me to call him Yoongi or even Mr.Min. (Btw you work in a coffee shop.) He taught me how to do things, he seemed cold but I kind of like it. Y/n are you having a crush on him, NO, he's your boss, you can't. "Thanks for helping me" I said while smiling. Then he suddenly blushed and stuttered "you're welcome". I started to work but I could not get Yoongi off my mind. What is wrong with me? I realised there was a long line and started to work even faster, I realised Yoongi has been staring at me this entire time. I wonder what's wrong? I decided to focus on my work from then on. Yoongi pov: I can't stop staring at her! Am I in love?! Ugh!!! This can't be real.