Chapter 2: Crush

Your POV: Why is he staring at me, did I do something wrong? (You were talking to yourself) (your eyes suddenly meet) *blushing* Do I have a CRUSH now! Great, y/n contain yourself,you're going insane. (Yoongi continued to stare at you) i realised it was my break time, so I was just about to leave when someone pulled my arm. Mr.Min! I said in shock.
Yoongi POV: What's your full name, I only know your nickname.
Your POV: My full name is Kim Y/N.
Yoongi POV: Why does that sound familiar?
Your POV: I don't know, I have to go now it's my break time.
Yoongi POV: May I join you?
Your POV: *blushing* Of c-course.
Yoongi POV: You're cute, I like you.
Your POV: (in your head) DID HE JUST TELL ME HE LIKED ME AND THAT I AM CUTE, I WILL SUE YOU MIN YOONGI, YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! Let's go!
Yoongi POV: sure
Author POV: You and Yoongi went to the park, you didn't realize that you were holding hands and EVERYONE was starring at you two.
Your POV: (in your head) Why is everyone starring at us... *looks at hand* OMG WE ARE HOLDING HANDS, SINCE WHEN! Yoongi, we're-
Yoongi POV: I know.
Author POV: You were blushing throughout the entire stroll down the park. Your face was as red as a tomato. You decided to sit on a bench with Yoongi, when suddenly.....HE FALLS ASLEEP ON YOUR SHOULDER! You gulp and try not to scream.
Yoongi POV: From now on, call me oppa.
Your POV: why-
Yoongi POV: You're the only person I'll allow to call me that, you're lucky.
Your POV: Yoongi, break time is over I have to go- ( you were about to stand up when Yoongi pulled you back) huh?
Yoongi POV: I am your boss, and I command you to stay with me.
Your POV: But I still have-
Yoongi POV: I don't care, stay here.
Your POV: Ok, fine...
(Yoongi suddenly pulls you into a hug)
Your POV: wha-
Yoongi POV: Thanks for staying here, no one has ever been this nice to me.
Your POV: Of course, why would I treat someone like rubbish, to me you deserve to be treated with respect!
Yoongi POV: (in your head) y/n, I've fallen for you haven't I, I won't tell you yet but I hope you know.
Your POV: *Yoongi falls asleep* (in your head) He's so cute, I wonder why he said my name sounded familiar?
Yoongi POV: You like what you see?
Your POV: UMMM, I-
Yoongi POV: You're so cute when your flustered....
Your POV: wha-
Yoongi POV: *drifts of to sleep for real*
Your POV: (In your head) What do I do with you Min Yoongi..