Chapter 5: Fall for You

Your POV: Just then an unknown number texted me.
You-Y
???-?
Y- Hello, who is this?
?-Stay away from Yoongi..You are mine.
Y-WHO ARE YOU!?
?-No need for you to know that. You'll remember soon.
Y-Hello
There was no reply
Oppa..look what happened. He took your phone and said "Let it be..besides I'll beat him up if he dares try to ruin OUR relationship" he says. Okay oppa. We went to work and he ordered a drink from me. Really oppa? "Hey, I am STILL YOUR boss!" he says while laughing. Okay fine! I was about to serve it to him when.....I tripped and fell on him. The drink spilled everywhere. Yah! You made me trip!
"I know, let's stay like this for awhile ."Yoongi replies. Fine... Luckily there was no one else in the shop because it was TOO early. You started to clean up the mess. "But you already fell for me so-" Yoongi said before you cut him off. YAH! *giggle* I know "He kisses me on the cheek and said " I love you.". I love you too. Just then a man opened the door. "Hey Yoongi!" He said. " Hi Jimin!" Yoongi replied. The man said "y/n...is that you?" "J-Jimin" He asked "How is Taehyung?" He's fine. "Wait....you too know each other?" Yoongi asked confused. Yes He is the BFF of my brother. "You know her?!" Jimin said. "Of course...she is MY girlfriend!" Yoongi said. "WHAT!" Jimin said loudly. Me and Yoongi both replies yes and blushed. "So that's why the name Kim y/n sounded so familiar." Yoongi said. Hahaha, I guess so. "I am a third wheel" Jimin said cutely. "Y/n Noona, how is your life?" Jimin asked. It's going great! Taehyung is just avoiding me sometimes...I don't know why. "I hope you 2 can make up soon." both Yoongi and Jimin replied. Thanks for the support. They said no problem. I opened up the shop and a lot of people came in. This person came up to me for an order and it was......
CLIFFHANGER

Thank you soo much! We are already at half 100 views for this ff. From the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU😀