Chapter 591

I am twenty-six years old. Over halfway through the decade to thirty now, and there's something on my bucket list that I've been dying to check off. And today is the day.

I have the best fucking friends. There's this secretary that I casually dated a few years back, and before she moved out west, she introduced me to her fireman brother, Cliff. This guy is like sex on a stick, and he's a fireman, so obviously.

Naturally, I stroll my tight ass into that fire station in one of my favourite little black dresses. Have you ever walked into a room full of well built men whose job it is to save lives every day? I haven't either until now, and I'm pretty sure it's the reason my body temperature just went up a few degrees.

"Hey, Seph, great to see you again," Cliff pipes up from the far corner, and struts over to me. My jaw weighs a ton and I have to fight with it to keep it closed as my eyes rake over his pecs.

Because he's got no shirt on. Of course.

His jeans hug his hips like a warm embrace and the lean v of his pelvic bones are like an arrow pointing the way to heaven. Visions flit through my head, of me wrapped around his tight body like a glove. I don't know if it shows on my face, but he's smirking.

"Pleasure's all mine," I reply, smiling slyly with a little flutter of my eyelashes, and glance around at the sudden testosterone party happening behind him. It's amazing the human condition, especially amongst males, when there's a horny single female nearby. They puff up like birds, hoping to be admired and selected.

Watch as the wild female human takes her pick from the gallery of studs deep in the concrete jungle.

The best part about this is that I don't even have to decide, because Cliff has already decided for me. His pick is James, though I'm not sure which one he is, or if he's even present. Saves me the trouble of having to do eeny, meeny, miney, mo.

"You ready to head out?" He shoots me a lopsided grin and I slowly shift my weight, leaning so that the curve of my hip is prominent to his gaze. He drags his eyes down my silhouette, and I bite my lip as he returns to my face. You got half chub yet, mister fireman?

Within the hour, I'm sitting in a corner booth at a sparsely populated pub, late 90's alternative rock gargling out of the juke box. I've got a calendar model babe on either side of me and we're clinking our second beer together in a hearty cheers.

I curl one leg up under me, strappy sandal visible to James, who is on my right side. He glances down at it, and on the way back up to my face, pauses at my ample cleavage. They both tower over me in height, so they both have the advantage of being able to check me out from above easily.

I'm not complaining, though. Being surrounded on either side by so much maleness is even headier than the beer I'm drinking.

"So, how long have you guys known each other?" James asks conversationally, though I can tell from the side glances and the little blushes that he's not as comfortable as he's trying to look.

"A few weeks." I shrug, and he almost chokes on his beer.

"Really? Cliff made it sound like you guys go way back," he motions between us.

"Naw, Seph used to date my sister, back when she worked for Can-Tech," Cliff replies, and James takes a deep swig of his beer before shaking his head.

"You and Ellie... dated?" he confirms, and I can't help but chuckle.

"What can I say?" I shrug and cock my head, giving him a good view of the soft flesh of my throat as I lick my lips. "I have broad tastes." He chugs the rest of his beer and orders another, and I am amused at the nervousness oozing off of this almost seven foot tall god of muscle.

"Okay, I'm going to just be blunt here," James finally puts his hands flat on the table. "I honestly thought Cliff was joking when he told me about you. But then here you are. Are you for real?"

"You seem like a really sweet guy, James," I purr, and lean towards him, resting a hand softly on his chest. His amazingly hard chest. "I don't want you to be nervous. I don't want you to worry. I just want you to fuck me." I watch his adam's apple bob at my words, and smile slyly up at him. "I know you want to."

"It's just a... weird request, I guess." He chuckles nervously, though he seems a little more relaxed than before.

"Not really," I replied with a shrug. "Lots of girls want it, but they don't have the balls to ask for it or do it until they end up in a drunken position to. I want to skip all the bullshit and make sure we're all on the same page beforehand. I think it'll be more enjoyable for all of us that way."

"And you're sure you're cool with this, man?" James shoots his friend a pointed look.

"Ice fuckin' cold," Cliff replies, and I can't help but giggle at his lame remark.

"So..." James snakes an arm around me, and then takes up his beer again, drinking deep before looking down at me and taking a deep breath. "When you say you want both of us at the same time... you want, like, one at each end? Or one in front and one behind?"

Watch as the wild human female successfully seduces two eligible mates.

I smirk. "Both."