Afterword

Well, ten years later, this story is finally finished! It's a wonderful feeling. A lot of this story was incredibly therapeutic for me to write, dealing with a lot of things in my own past. And, in picking it back up again and finishing it, not only am I so proud that I managed to finish Seph's story, but so happy to have finally shared the ending! I've been yapping about it for so long, as it's been there since I first started it, and have been dying to get to Chapter Sixteen.

It was an intense scene to write, and I hope that I managed to capture both of them believably in that moment.

So, now the real fun begins. This is a story that I've always dreamed of publishing. I've now posted the last chapter of the first draft, but it's a bit of a Frankenstein copy since there was a good eight years break in the middle of writing it. Now, I get to go back over it and rewrite a polished draft with all of the extra bits that I'd envisioned but was unable to work in being so young. And of course, cut out some of the shit that just makes no sense now that I'm (hopefully) a bit wiser than I was at 22.

I appreciate you all immensely for taking this ride with me. It's one of the most personal journeys I've ever been on, and I'm honoured that you came on it with me. Thank you for letting me bare my soul, and get some entertainment out of it in the process.

So, since this is a firstie, I'd love to ask a few questions like I did with Mountain, if you are interested in giving some input! Feel free to answer any that you wish, or none, no pressure. And if there were things that you didn't like, don't be shy to tell me! I live for constructive criticism.

1. What did you like best about the story and why?

2. What did you like least about the story and why?

3. Is there anything that doesn't make sense to you in the story?

4. How do you feel about the ending?

5. Were there any scenes or characters that you specifically felt could have used more? More backstory, plot, or character development?

Thank you so much again for reading. <3 Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Oh, and if you're interested, Seph did an interview over at Neverland Reviews and they had to change their rating to Mature because of it. XD Check it out at alwaysoldenough's profile.