°•°Chapter Two°•°

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Marie's POV

°2:50 p.m

School went by in a blur. Is that what you thought I'd say? Well no! That Jaime boy kept following me around like a lost puppy and annoyed the hell out of me. I tried to get away from him, which was hard because he was in most of my classes. But thankfully, I got away in the last period and arrived at work ten minutes early.

The calming aroma of coffee stung my nostrils as soon as I entered the coffee shop. I smiled at Tasha, the cashier and ordered a latte.

"Early today?" she asked while she made the latte.

"Yup, thank God I got away from school," I told her as I shook my head.

She laughed and handed me the heaven scented latte, "That bad huh?"

I nodded and went to take a seat to enjoy my lovely latte before my shift started. I took a seat in the corner near the windows. The good thing about this place is; that we're able to see people from outside, but they can't see anything at all on the inside. Which makes people want to come here.

I took a long sip on my delicious coffee and sighed at peace.

"Excuse me, may I sit with you?" A gentle voice spoke. I looked up and saw a man in a navy blue silk shirt, dress pants and some expensive shoes on. He had dark brown hair with a beard growing on his face. He also had the most beautiful light blue eyes and pink lips... I internally shook that ungodly thought away. He looked around his mid-twenties.

I sighed, can't a girl get a minute of peace? I thought sarcastically.

"Be my guest," I nodded towards the empty chair.

"My name is Julian and I'm here to offer a job to you, Marie," he pleasantly stated.

What? Huh? Say what now?

"How do you know my name?" I incredulously asked.

"Well, I asked that lovely lady over there," he smirked and nodded his head towards Tasha. I glared at her and she did the utmost absurd thing and winked at me.

I shook my head.
"Why are you offering me a job again?" I questioned him, still suspicious.

"Well you're quite beautiful," he complimented, "and I would love if you would model for me."

"Model?! I've never modeled in my life, don't you need experience to actually do that?" I questioned, not believing what I'm hearing.

He smiled, "Don't worry, you have a beautiful body to show off," he stated in an honest sentiment, but his eyes stated there was a double meaning to that statement.

I internally smiled when someone compliments my beauty.

"I'll think about it," I stated sincerely.

"This job is paying ten grand a month," the handsome gentleman stated like it was a normal thing to say.

"What!!" I exclaimed as I unintentionally spattered my latte onto the man. Shocked out of my brain cells of what he just said.

The man laughed, "I've never had this reaction before," he said while I hurriedly grabbed napkins to dry his silk shirt. Profusely apologizing as I do so.

"Are you serious?" I asked regarding the price. He just simply nodded his head.

"It's quite simple, you just do what I say, like model in some lingerie or do something out of your kind of ordinary. You're quite exquisite so the cameras will love you, and so will I," he playfully smirked. I shook my head as I was about to refuse, he held up his hand.

"I know you need this job more than ever, plus working as a waitress isn't going to get you where you want to be. Give me call when you're ready," he seriously spoke as he handed me a delicately designed card and walked out the coffee shop.

I stared at the spot where he sat and wondered. Should I take this job?

I mean, I only get paid two thousand a month here, and it would take me literally couple of years to save up to purchase the apartment I want for the twins and I. But if I take this job, it would only take about a few months. I can also work for the entire year if I'm really getting that type of money. I can buy some more stuff for the twins as their birthday is coming up soon and also purchase that vacation trip to Barbados for Lola and her family...

As I pondered on the this for a long time, Tasha had to nudge me to tell me my shift had begun. I ghostly took my apron and began to work.

I'll tell Lola about this later, I thought as I wiped away the coffee spill on the round glass table.

Word Count: 792

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Word Count: 792

Short chapter!
But I hoped you enjoyed it! Or not :/
Next chapter's gonna be a bit longer!

You wanna know who's this Julian guy huh?
Cue for •evil laughs find out in the next chapter or maybe the next one? •smirks at you•

Hugs and kisses 😊😚💗💗💗

Don't forget to add this story to your library and to hit that vote 🌟 button and leave a comment 💬 it would be gladly appreciated.

P.S. If you do see any mistakes such as; grammar, punctuation or spelling errors, please don't be afraid to let me know👀😳

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇