°•°Chapter Four°•°

Marie's POV

Marie's POV

I stood in front of the mirror in awe. I had smokey eye shadow, mascara, and dark exotic red lipstick. I looked quite different. Sherry had taken her time and brushed out my long fiery locks. I wore a black lace outfit that clung to my body. It looked sort of like a bathing suit, but sexier and expensive! It's said to be nightwear. I also wore black pumps along with it.

"Damn! Marie, you look hot!" Sherry exclaimed with a wink

"Damn! Marie, you look hot!" Sherry exclaimed with a wink. I laughed at her.

"All thanks to you!" I replied thankfully. Indeed it was, she did everything for me. And I was quite alright standing in front of her in nothing at all. Nada. Just nude, stark naked. My skin was flawless after all!

We've gotten to know eachother for the past hour, and I can say she's a really wonderful person. She's only twenty-four and has been Julian's assistant for the past two years. The longest he's ever had, it turned out that all the other assistants couldn't handle the job quite well and left. It wasn't shocking.

She took a pink jewel hand band and tied it to my wrist and I raised my eyebrows in question.

"All the models wear this whenever they're here, it's sort of a signature for the company models," she explains and I nodded my head.

"Come on let's go," She said as she took a silk light blue robe from the chair and put it around me. I gracefully put it on and followed her.

"Hey there, sexy thing!" Julian enthusiastically shouted from across the room and motioned for me to come over. Sherry nudged me towards him as she went away to do her business and I nervously walked to him.

I glanced around and saw a bunch of cameras of all different sizes. There were also two large white curtains, like a backdrop hanging from the ceiling and a big fan to the right. The room itself was huge and lit with bright white bulbs.

When I got to him, he had this smile on his face. Not like a cynical one, but like an artist admiring his work. I nervously smiled at him.

"Come on gorgeous, take off the robe and let me see you," I nodded and slowly took of the robe. He gasped and looked in pure admiration.