°•°Chapter Seven°•°

Marie's POV ~6:27 pm ~

Marie's POV
~6:27 pm ~

I played with my fingers nervously. The air was so quiet and tense, only the sound of the wind passing us by could be heard.

"So what if I was at J. K. Corporations? What's it to you?" I finally asked. Although I knew it's because his brother owns the company and stuff like that, I do want to hear his side of the story.

I turned to look at him and his hands were clenched tightly to the steering wheel and they were turning as white as a fading ghost.

I sighed, maybe it's not right to talk about this... I certainly don't want us to run off the road.

 I certainly don't want us to run off the road

Jaime's POV

I can't believe Julian would stoop so low to take in high school girls as models! He's such a twerp!

How could Marie be so idiotic to show off her body like that to him? I'm not judging! She's so beautiful and quite comfortable in her body, she'd be a lovely jaw-dropping model.

But for him! I don't want her to model for him! He'll take advantage of her situation and I just know it in my gut!
She doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

I glanced over at Marie and saw her leaning her head on the door. Her breathing had evened out and her eyes were closed. Her small frail hands were gently clenched together and held close to her heart. I smiled, she looked so innocent and beautiful, and one day she'll be mine...

"Rock' abye baby rock' abye
I'm gonna rock you
Rock'abye baby
Don't you cry!
Rock'abye"

The song blasted out from inside Marie's backpack. I looked to her and saw she was still asleep so I skillfully picked up her bag and searched for it. It was in the front pocket and I quickly pulled over and answered it. I know it's rude to answer someone else's call, but what if it's urgent.