Part 62 - Sneak out

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I haven't sleep since we got back from the Opera concert, i'm scared I'm going to be late for my flight. Well this is going to be my very first time for flying all by myself after the accident.

You're going to be okay Lana, well that's the words that Apollo always going to say to me every time we were on the plane.

I packed everything and now I'm ready to go to my car, Laura told dad's people to pick me up at 2 at the hotel. I feel confused cause Apollo's bodyguards are always at the lobby, what if they recognize me and stop me.

My Suitcase is ready at in front of the door and here i am standing in the bedroom looking at my boyfriend who peacefully asleep. I don't know how should i feel anymore, boys are keep hurting me.

Looking at him sleeping peacefully making a tears fall from my eyes, I don't want to leave but it hurts me so much. I thought i can handle my emotion through the vacation but I can't, crying myself isn't the best way. I need to go back home and take a quality time with my family before i leave to England.

I look into the clock that hung on the wall It says 5 minutes before 2 am in the morning, i should go. I walk closer into Apollos side then lean closer, i kissed him on the forehead before walk away from him. I took a last glance before finally walking out of the room.

I only wear a legging and a hoodie that covering my head. I hope his people isn't going to recognize me leaving the lobby. I get into the elevator with my suitcase then push the first floor button, it takes a while until the elevator door finally open.

Laura left me a contact number to contact the driver that's going to pick me up, i begin to dial the number and thank god I recognize the voice. He's Anthony one of my dad's people that always following my family and he's also the head of the bodyguard for my family.

"Anthony" i said.

"Yes Mrs Valerie, I'm at the lobby" he said.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at the lobby too, just got out from the elevator" i said.

"Okay stay where you are, Mrs Valerie said that there's going to be a lot of Mr Hamilton's people so we're going to take the basement" he said.

"Aren't some of them are actually in the basement too?" I asked him.

"You don't have to worry about it the car is ready at the basement once you walk out" he said.

I trust him like my family trust him, he's been so loyal to my family. He's been working with my dad since i was a little so yeah.

"Okay i'll meet you here" i said.

"I'm on my way Miss" he said before he hung up.

I'm standing alone in front of the elevator while looking at the mirror of my self reflection, i look like a dumb girl who haven't sleep for a few days. Suddenly i see Anthony is finally appeared with 2 other bodyguards behind him, i turn around and he smiles.

"It's good to see you again Miss Valerie, Lets go the plane is ready, everything's ready" he said before helping me with my suitcase.

"Thank you" i smile.

"Oh wait" he said reaching something from his pocket.

He suddenly pull a piece of sunglasses then give it to me, he hand me a sunglasses.

"For what?" I asked him.

"Just in case, so they won't recognize you" he said.

"Okay" i said putting it on my face.