Chapter 2 -Someone in the shadows....

-Moka POV
Uhhhhhhhh finally! The last week of school is over! At least no more bullies for a whole 2 weeks! Yay! *sarcasm*
Hey wait I'll invite Kayamoa around. So I pull out my phone and text her:

Moka:
Hey Ky! U free tdy?

Kyamoa:
Srry Moka! I'm baby sitting my sis all night

Moka:
Ok bye!
End of texting
I rolled around on my bed waiting for sleep to come, of course, it never would. But I couldn't help feel that someone was watching me. But hey, I always feeling like that.
I grunted and picked my phone off my bedside table and checked what the latest buzz feed was.
What the FRIG??!?!!
Not this again! Oohhh I'm scared, Jeff the killer is about.
Ugh. It probably one of those edgey 18 year olds who want attention by faking it.
I smacked my phone back on my bedside table and rolled over to sleep. At least Kyamoa could go home, I couldn't. I didn't even have a home so what was the point?
"Roosssieeeee........"
" What? Who's there?" I said.
I pulled out a black box from under my pillow and took out a knife with a hard handle wrapped in a soft, gripping foam.
" Show yourself! Whoever u are! Be warned I'm armed!"
"Oh Rosie, do u not know me? U looked at my face only years ago....". The voice said amused.
"First of all, don't call me by my middle name, and secondly,I don't care about whether I know u or not! SHOW UR SELF BITCH!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
Suddenly, walking towards me, was a shadow slowly appearing to be a human, I think...
"Hellloooo my sweet Rosie..."  It said.
He was a tall man about the age of 17, 2 years older than me, wearing a white hoodie spattered in blood, wearing dark blue skinny jeans.
"HELLO AGAIN..."  He pinned me to the wall and pointed the blade of his knife at my throat.
I'm going to die...
But wait. I'm not a rotting human...
" GO.TO.SLEEP."
He sliced my throat causing fresh crimson blood to pour out onto my plain white t-shirt.
HA! U SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE WHEN I DIDN'T SUDDENLY FALL LIMP!!!
I chuckled softly at his confused expression.
"So," I said pushing him away. "Your the famous Jeff the killer I've been hearing about? So much for a killer..."
I circled him pulling his knife out of my throat and threw it back at him to catch.
"Why didn't u-" Jeff started, but I cut him off and pinned him to the ground.
"Never, EVER underestimate a vampire. U hear me? NEVER!!!" I hissed and spat in his face then got up, punching him and barely missing.
"Want to put up  a fight do u, Rosie?" Jeff said smirking.
"U read my mind," I dipped my knife into the pool of blood and started licking it.
I waited for his first move. He was useless against me since he couldn't stab me. There was very little he could do to harm me.
"Ladies first" he said.
Without the slightest bit of warning, I pinned him to the ground and pierced my straw-like fangs into his rotting neck.
"I'm surprised u still don't remember me Rosie."
The last thing I remember is that everything faded into black......