Chapter 6 - 2 weeks later is the worst stalker?

Moka POV-
Dammit, 2 weeks are over! What's been happening through that holiday, was.... interesting.... I guess...
Well, it's back to putting on fake glasses and be the shy, geek girl everyone saw.
Another weird thing is that according to Kyamoa, whenever I get angry, my eyes glow red.
If ur wondering what happened and why Hoody didn't come to take me and Kya away, I don't have a clue. Jeff says that I'll find out soon enough.
* time skip to end of the day*
*bell rings for end of the day*
I stood up and gathered up my things as quickly as I could and rushed out the door. One thing was for sure;
Jeffery woods, u are going to explain every single fucking detail to me.
I stopped. Realizing what had been done...
Flashback to yesterday:
" Rose, did u ever know what his real name was? I'll tell u. It was Jeffery. JEFFERY WOODS!!!!"
I stopped. Looked at him in the eyes. He stared back. It was complete silence. That fucking idiot.
" Remember me Rosie?"
Oh my fucking god.
Flashback:
Moka and 'Jake' were sitting in the treehouse, talking.
"Jeffery dear! Bring yourself and your girlfriend over here!"
"She's not my girlfriend mom!"
Second flashback:
"Jeffrey woods! Get ur ass over here now!" It was his father.
Third flashback:
" Jeffy! Play with me?" It was his younger brother Liu.
'Jake' face palms his head and Moka giggles.
End of flashbacks.
I pushed myself against the wall, slid down it and cried. Tears rolling down from my eyes.
"Jeffery.."
End of school flashback.
Everything had stopped. Nothing seemed alive anymore. It was just me circled in by my own thoughts. I didn't care about anything anymore. I dropped to the down, releasing the many books from my arms onto the floor.
"Jake, Jeffery, what have u done to my life?"
I wasn't human.
I'm a beast.
I don't belong here...

Suddenly, a pair of cold hands grabbed my mouth as I got up, dragging me into the shadows.
One, two, I'm coming for u... It was a voice I'd never heard before.
Three, four, better lock ur door... it was deep and raspy,
Five, six, I'm good at tricks...
Seven, eight, better stay up late...
Nine, ten, this is the end...
The last line faded away, like some sort of dramatic scene in a movie.
I looked up to a dark blue mask, struggling to get out of its grip. "Hello precious..."
This really is the end...
He held a knife at my throat, pushing it deep enough to cut my flesh. But obviously, I couldn't feel it.
I needed help, and fast.
Jeff, I pled in my mind, desperate for help.
Jeff! Help me please... where the fuck are u?
" Leave her alone Timothy..." someone said off from the distance.
"Oh really Jeffery?" The deep voice said. "Want to save ur precious girlfriend here do u? Slendy had told me you'd gone soft..."
My vision went blurry, purple pain slashed through my right arm.
Last thing I heard was a loud thud, guessing I'd been dropped on the floor.
The pain seared through my arm again; the mark.
I realized I was free, but too weak to move.
I looked up, only to see my vision getting blurrier, and everything fading slowly into black...

Key:
This means calling out through their mind
Mind reading
"Normal speech"
Normal
Thinking
"Exaggerated words"
* time skip*
"Slenderman talking"

A/n:
If u guys have any questions on how the key works, plz tell me in the comments, and tell me how I did on this chapter!!!!
IM DYING TO KNOW!!!!!!
And someone asked me if I drew my profile picture, and the answer is..... yes!
(Idk, I think it's masky that says that rhyme, plz correct me if it's someone else and if I got any of the words wrong,I'll change it ASAP! Get the pun? AsapArts...?  * looks at unimpressed faces * Ok, I'll stop now...)
Love ya all! 😘