Time for school

I stayed at Chases house for the weekend and on Memorial Day, It was so fun we went places and we did other stuff. I asked if I can stay till Tuesday they said yeah.

I slept in the guest room. I woke up at 5:30am and I took a shower than Chase woke up and took one then everyone was up at 6:00 and we ate breakfast.

"Hey Aaleiah are u going home after school." His Mom asks.

"Yeah I am." I say.

"You know you can come here after school and I can take you home when you wanna go back." Mrs Bacon says.

"Mrs Bacon I don't want to make you guys feel like your indebted to be doing things for me... What if Chase and I broke up.. And you keep asking when I'm coming over I don't want that to happen.. And by the way we aren't breaking up anytime soon. If you want me to come over than I will!!" I say.

They all get happy we talk then me and Chase went out to the bus stop.

"Its been a pleasure to have you here you know that Aaleiah." Chase says that while we walk.

"It was my pleasure to be here and I love it here you know that Chase." I say.

"I haven't seen my Mom, Dad and my brother this happy with any of my other EX's. Its heart warming to see them like this." He says.

"I love when I make other people happy and their family." I say.

"And we love it when your here Aaleiah." Chase says.

I look into his eyes and I get so happy and I kiss him.

We hear a bus pull up while we were kissing and we stop immediately. We get on the bus and Chase's friends were sitting in the two seats next to us and they seen us kissing.

"Ohhh the two love birds are on!" And we all laugh and we get to school and there's a new girl..

                     To be continued....

EDITED!! 1-27-2022