The break up

It's been two months me and Chase have been dating for two 1/2 months it's so amazing how his family loves me and they always do everything for me.

It was December. Chase wasn't at school and the new girl had a boyfriend already it was Chase's friend Isaiah and I was walking past them and I heard her say.

"Isaiah your such an ass why don't you just go back to your freaking friends! And kill yourself!!"

"HEY!!! Leave Isaiah alone he did nothing to you!!" I scream.

"He actually did!" She said.

"What did he do?" I say.

"He was hanging out with YOU, you slut!!" She says

"Oh you should've never said that!" I say balling my hands.

"Abby we need to break up like now bye!!" I had my fists in a ball and Isaiah seen it that's why he was hurrying up with her and was walking with me.

"Aaleiah you know you didn't have to do that!" He was videoing me and I didn't know it.

"Your my friend and my boyfriend's friend and I would do anything for you guys even if it risks my life!" I say and I have a little bit of tears in my eyes and he hugs me and we get on Chase's bus.

His Mom said I could stay at their house and my mom and grandma wanted me out of The house. I got to Chase's house and did my homework and went to get a snack from the refrigerator and I seen a note for me I opened it and It said 'Aaleiah if you wanna see what me and my family put together follow these instructions to obtain the secret!!

1.Follow they yellow paper arrows and you'll find the next instruction!!Good luck Babe!'

So I followed them to the guest bedroom (my room) and I found the second one it said 'congratulations you found the second clue!!

2. Follow the roses and you'll find the last one!!Good luck again Babe!'

I followed them and they lead to the living room I found the last clue and It said 'HOORAY you found the last clue. Just follow the pink butterflies to the back yard and you'll find your surprise!!Love ya babe!'

I followed them and his whole entire family was out in the back yard.

I almost started to cry there was presents on a table a cake on the next table and there was a table for me to sit at with Chase and his mom dad and brother.

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AALEIAH!!" Everyone said.

"Th-th-Thank you all so much!!I love you all!" Isaiah was here too and showed Chase and his Mom dad and brother the video of me sticking up for him and me saying those wonderful things.

"We love you Aaleiah!" They all say!

To be continued...

Edited: 1-27-2022