DM // 12

vote and comment please! x
_____

@andrearussett & @harrystyles
• • •

andrea: how does everyone know about the split already?

andrea: i thought we were keeping it on the low for a little. you said you would control it.

harry: i thought i had it under control, someone in the team told the press, i handled it.

andrea: okay. thanks. just don't want anything to affect noah or me.

harry: i'll do anything to protect you and noah.

harry: i'll talk to the team about it.

andrea: are you going to explain to them why?

harry: if you want me to? would it affect you?

andrea: its not like i cheated or anything. so no it wont.

andrea: we are just taking a small break, or something.

harry: or something? does this not affect you at all???

andrea: no harry, you know it does.

harry: you left me! and took noah, OUR baby, with no explanation. What do you expect??

harry: i called and called! you answer two days later! you took my SON, and you left! i gave you every piece of my heart, and everything you wanted. I thought we were going to get married and have more kids.

harry: but you left. and came back asking for a small break?? how do you think this affects noah or me? did you even think about us???

andrea: yes harry i did think about it. i gave you a chance to come into the light and tell me about what had happened. YOU LIED TO ME.

harry: i lied to you?? when have i ever lie to you? I tell you everything!

andrea: harry, i read the text messages! i'm not blind you know. don't come here and try to blame it all on me. noah will be okay, he will be with you on the weekends or when i have to work, and he will see his dad.

andrea: we can't build a family if there is no trust.

read 11:05 PM.

————

DUN DUN DUN! DRAMA TIME! did harry cheat AGAIN?? did he lie? or is he not guilty of anything? or maybe more than one mistake? WHO KNOWS.