Chapter 21

For all the beautiful people out there .. :*
Enjoy
•••

I placed two cups on the counter and added sugar to them.My hands opening the cabinets as I tried to find the coffee jar.

Finding the jar I twisted its lid.My eyes moving to the pan on the stove.My fingers tapped on the counter as I waited for the water to boil.

"What are you doing at this time of the night?"A voice asked from behind, making me turn around to glance at the man.His eyebrows moving in a questioning look.Making me fiddle with my hands.A butterfly flying higher in my stomach.

"N..nothing just making some coffee."I replied softly suddenly feeling shy.Tucking a strand behind my ear I glanced at Salah from under my lashes.Seeing him give me a firm nod as he moved towards the freezer.

Opening the door wide he picked out the tub of chocolate ice cream.Moving around he retrieved a spoon for himself before he came to stand before me, across the counter.I bit the inside of my cheek trying to contain my smile.Removing the cap he took a spoonful into his mouth.His eyes moving to me as he forwarded the spoon towards me, offering me.I shook my head at him, blushing coating my cheeks as I was maybe caught ogling at him.

My eyes moved to the bubbles forming in the pan as Salah kept the tub of ice cream back.

"Let me show you how to make coffee."He suddenly said lowly, I could feel him just behind me.I couldn't even move as he came to stand just besides me.His arm touching mine making a bag full of butterflies to go loose in my stomach.

He filled a mug with water and added into the boiling pan.

"I'll drink too."He said smiling making me smile too.He moved expertly around the kitchen as he took a spoon full of blended coffee and added it into the water.Making my eyes go wide,

"Salah, its coffee not tea."I said out.

He turned to me and said,

"I am teaching you a new way so concentrate."He said making me shrug my shoulders.

Stirring the mixture he added milk and sugar into it.Filling the three cups with coffee he placed them in a tray and forwarded it to me.I smiled at him and saw his own lips curve into a grin.

I hardly saw him so care free.I liked this side of him.He frowned and asked eyeing the tray,

"Why three cups? we are only two."

"Ahya wanted to drink Coffee so.."I trailed off as his mouth formed an 'ooh'.Taking the tray I handed him his cup before leaving the kitchen.

Walking down the hallway I could feel him trail behind me.Ahya was in the lounge, remote in her hand as she watched a T.V program.Noticing me, she looked up and then her eyes moved to the man behind me.Without him noticing she smiled mischievously at me making me glare at her.

I handed her the coffee and sat beside her.Salah sat from across us.Our eyes moved to the T.V but Ahya couldn't stop nudging me as I ignored her.Drinking half of the hot content she said,

"Something is wrong with this coffee, Shahwar, what did you add in it."She asked innocently batting her lashed at me.

"Its made by Salah."I stated still glaring at her.