All I Ever Needed

**I HAD TO UPDATE CAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE FUCKIN HOLIDAY EVER! 

USA! USA! USA! Wait...can u hear....can u hear that? 

it's the sound of freedom ringing *bald eagle screeches in the background*

If you weren't aware, America is the greatest country in the world. I mean, we were spilling the tea before it was even cool (last one I swear lmao).

No, but in all seriousness I wanted to take a second to recognize and thank all active duty military men and women and veterans out there. It is because of every single one of them that we Americans have the ability to do and say ANYTHING we want. Take a second and thank them for the incredible sacrifices they make every single day to keep this country the land of the free and the home of the brave. God bless America!!

Tansy's POV

My body tensed as I waited for Tanner's reaction. It seemed I wasn't the only one either because the entire room grew eerily silent. I wondered if I was the only one who didn't know about Tanner's older brother until just recently.

I was going to go with yes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tanner asked quietly. So quiet, in fact I'm pretty sure only the three of us heard it.

"I can't come visit my only brother?" Adrian asked, seeming peeved at Tanner's shock.

"Not after I fucking begged you to stay last time only to turn up at your hotel room the next day to find you gone," Tanner growled back. Sensing that this was going to get much more heated than it already was, I decided to facilitate the conversation to a more private area.

"Listen, why don't we go have this talk in our bedroom? There's a lot of listening ears right now and I think this is a conversation to be had between just the two of you," I insisted before clearing my throat. Tanner and Adrian just continued to glare at one another, despite my repeated tries to snap them out of it.

"I have nothing to say to you," Tanner sneered before turning away from him and grabbing the knife I was going to use for his cake out of my hand.

"Tanner you have to blow the candles out first!" I hissed, watching as he just about cut out the middle of the cake. The little shit.

"Tanner," Adrian growled once more.

"Fine! You wanna fuckin' talk? Then let's fuckin' talk!" Tanner yelled, causing everyone to flinch. He slammed the cutlery down onto the counter before pushing his way through the crowd of people to the hallway that led to our bedroom. I rubbed at my temples as I heard the bedroom door shut behind the two before a screaming match instantly ensued.

"You're going to have to go moderate," Scar spoke, giving me an apologetic stare.

"I was hoping this wasn't going to happen," I whispered before following the path Tanner and his brother took. When I'd made it to our door and out of the sight of everyone staring at me, I leaned against the door and took a few deep breaths, feeling light-headed and short-of-breath. I knocked once I finally felt grounded again. The door swung open so fast I slipped before grabbing the door frame to catch myself.

"Jesus Christ, would you be fucking careful! She's goddamn pregnant you asshole!" Tanner screamed at his brother before shoving him harshly out of the way and cradling my face in his hands.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked, looking highly worried. I just nodded and brushed off his concern before leaning my weight against his body as my feet and knees started to ache already.