Unexpected Visitors (Fluffy Adrienette + Fluffy LadyNoir)

An update for my beautiful Bees! As soon as I get on the computer, I'll add a dedication, but just know for now that this one goes out to the beautiful author Mishka-adv .Their Miraculous fanfiction has such a unique, interesting premise - go check it out!

Marinette's POV

I was sitting atop the Eiffel Tower with Chat Noir when two people appeared next to us.
I recognized myself - locked in a kiss with Adrien. I look at Chat and blush red hot, but Chat grabs Adrien and pulls him off her. “Adrien?!?” Adrien opens his eyes in surprise. “CHAT NOIR?!?” He screams. Stumbling back, I wrap my yo-yo around him and pull him back up. He sighs in relief. “Thanks, Princess.” I blink at him. “Adrien!” Other Me hissed. I glanced at her - er, me - and asked, “When did you get the courage to talk to him in full sentences?” I asked. “Ladybug!” My Kitty elbows me.
She put his hand on his shoulder. “It’s no problem, Chat. Adrien and I are dating.” Chat blinked. “WHAT?”
My eyes however gleamed. “Aw, yes!” Other Me grinned at me. “We both got what we wanted, Ladybug.”
Chat asked, “But HOW?!? You-”, he pointed at Adrien and wildly said, “You love Ladybug! WE love Ladybug!” Other Me and Adrien glanced at each other, and then Adrien stepped up to me. Other Me stepped up to Chat. They said, “I have someone I’d like you to meet.”
I raised my eyebrow, slinging my yo-yo back onto my hips. “And who can you introduce us to this high up?”
They glanced at each other and smirked. “My kwami - Plagg.” Adrien pulled aside his jacket for a small kwami to fly out while Other Me did the same for Tikki. I shrieked, “M-Marinette, no, what are you doing?”
Chat glanced between me, Other Me, and Tikki, and then a light began to appear in his eyes.
Other Me commented, “I expected some screaming on Old Me’s part.”
Then it sunk in. Chat was ADRIEN.
I gasped and pointed at Chat, “Adrien. Adrien! ADRIEN! A-ADRIEN!” Montages of all the times Chat flirted with me and I rejected him flashed through my mind, followed by the kiss in Dark Cupid. Dark Cupid…
I said softly, “It wasn’t for Marinette - it was for Ladybug.” Everyone blinked at me, except Other Me, who instantly knew. “Hey. I thought that too - but it wasn’t just for Ladybug. It was for Marinette too.” She quoted, “‘Your hair is dark as night, your pretty bluebell eyes / I wonder who you are beneath that strong disguise / Everyday we see each other and I hope that you’ll be mine’”, and she smiled. “That was meant for Marinette just as much as it was for Ladybug. Don’t you have bluebell eyes and jet black hair? Don’t you see him everyday?”
Chat cut in. “Wait, how do you know about that poem? I threw it away.”
Oddly, Adrien smirked and curled his arm about Other Me’s shoulder. “Well, apparently my girlfriend likes to go through my trash.” Throwing off his arm, Other Me was instantly distracted. Chat sighed. “Some things never change.” She hissed, “Adrien! I told you, stop saying that!”
He beamed. “How can I help it? I like the sound of it. Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng, my beautiful, amazing, witty, miraculous girlfriend!”
She replied, unimpressed. “And Mister Chat Noir, my dorky, nerdy, tag-along boyfriend.”
He put a hand to his heart, dramatically saying, “You wound me, Bugaboo.”
She sighed. “I love you too, Goldie.” I looked away from them, and Chat looked back at me. “See, M’Lady? This is the way we could be.”
I sighed. “Let's take it slow?”
He grinned. “I told you you’d love me eventually, M’Lady.” I looked away, but a smile curved across my face. Maybe I could give him a chance.

Isn't one of my best, but I like it and think it's cute! I hope you guys do too!

Now, I intended to do a DJWifi oneshot for Anansi, but that didn't end up happening... but I am writing a oneshot or two focused around the kwamis that I will release the same day as Sandboy, and planning another for Malediktator. I should get back to writing, though, so I'll buzz off for now.

- Queen Honey 🐝