Last Stand

"IF I DIE FROM THIS I WILL COME BACK AND KILL YOU," Winnie shouted as they drove over the dirt road. She was making the three molotov cocktails in the back seat. "You want to stop Scott and Skyler from dying," Stiles replied. "Yes! But we're not much good to them if WE'RE dead," she snapped. Jackson actually agreed with Winnie's bitching. They pulled up and saw Peter fully wolfed out. They ran out of the car as she handed them the molotovs. Stiles threw his immediately. "Oh damn," he said as Peter caught it. Skyler pulled herself up and limped over clutching the side with her broken rib. Scott threw Allison her bow as he shouted to her. She shot the glass resulting in the eruption of flames.

Jackson and Winnie threw theirs. Skyler shot fire at the molotovs to make sure they exploded. They watched as Peter bursted into flames. They watched Scott run to defend his girlfriend and Winnie and Sky screamed at the scene unfolding. Peter turned away and they all watched as he fell to his knees. "Lifetime of nightmares," Winnie said looking at the bloodied, burned, man before them. It was over. Skyler ran to Winnie and they hugged crying silently in relief. Their moment was broken as Derek and Scott started fighting. Skyler turned. "Scott there is no cure," Skyler said. "What," he asked. "Derek lied," she said. Derek looked at them guiltily and slashed Peter's throat becoming the alpha. He stood, "I'm the alpha now." "Fuck you," Winnie quipped ruining the moment.

They went home and changed. Stiles picked them all up to go sneak into Lydia's hospital room. "You know, this is both illegal and immoral," Winnie whispered as they crept through the halls. "Shut up," Scott hissed. They snuck into the room and Stiles closed the door cringing at the noise. Winnie stifled a laugh as he collapsed. They checked the bite and saw it wasn't healed. "It's completely healed," Stiles asked. "No not at all," Scott said. "But he said you turn or die," Stiles said. "Well she did neither, so- he's wrong," Winnie said. "Or maybe she is turning but her healing process is delayed," Sky pointed out. "Or he was wrong," Winnie reiterated. "What the hell is she," Stiles asked. "I don't know," Sky said. "Human," Winnie pressed. They all glared at her. "Can we go home now," she asked. They grumbled but agreed sneaking back out.

Skyler ended up on the phone with Isaac apologizing for essentially ditching him. "Is your aunt home," he asked. "No," she replied. "How about you make up for ditching me by bringing me dinner at work," Isaac offered. "Isaac it's 11:30 at night," Sky pointed out chuckling. "Yeah and getting ditched works up an appetite," he joked. She laughed, "Tacos?" "You know me so well," he replied. She laughed and hung up driving to grab the food, in the car Winnie and her aunt got her for her 16th. She pulled up to the graveyard and parked. She walked over to see him using the heavy machinery. "Hey," he said excited. "Hi," she said and joined him in the machine before handing him the food. "So... now that it's all over and done with. I guess I owe you an explanation," she said. "Yeah and it better be good or I'm taking your taco," he said. She chuckled and nodded before sharing everything.

The next Monday Isaac was asking both of them questions and Winnie scolded her for telling him. "I couldn't not tell him," Skyler said. "Now he's in just as much danger as we are," Winnie said worried. "Win I can handle myself," he argued. "Did you not hear the part about almost dying like a million times," she demanded. "It doesn't scare me," Isaac said. Scott walked in and the girls smiled wide. "You actually took Danny's advice," Winnie said pointing to his hair and he smiled nodding. The day ended quickly and Scott was going to sneak to his girlfriends after they hung out.

Winnie and Skyler went with Stiles to the hospital instead. Stiles fell asleep after almost two sleepless nights. It was almost like Winnie's nightmares transferred to him being hers had finally stopped as his started. They were discussing telling Isaac and wether it was a good idea or not when Stiles started talking in his sleep the poor cleaner was trying to switch out the garbage as Stiles mumbled, "You're dirty." Winnie cracked up and Skyler just apologized to the woman. Stiles woke up hearing how loudly Winnie was laughing and sat up right. Melissa smiled at the three and Sky looked to her with eyes that pleaded 'kill me'. Winnie went with him to get a snack and left Skyler with the balloon.