Chapter 20: MC Did wHaT?!!

Yuri's POV:

I was getting discharged, finally. Though I'd have to come back and work on my memory. Through with Sayori babbling about the last few months consistently it was almost as if I was remembering, and it made me laugh.

Monika was supposed to be resting in her own room, but she's stubborn, refused to move from my side, and Lila was still missing...which I could tell was hurting Monika and making her worry. Though Sayori was an excellent distraction for her.

   My mom kept asking about the bandages on my arms, but I kept telling her I couldn't remember...though I had an idea that I kept to myself. For some reason I kept getting hit with an image of Natsuki humming as she wrapped my arms.
   "I can't let you hurt yourself anymore Yuri." She whispered softly as she kissed my arm gently.

  I smiled to myself just thinking about it. I had made up my mind, I was going to tell Natsuki that I didn't remember much but I wanted to make a future with her.

     "Thinking of Natsuki?" Monika asked with her usual cheeky grin. She was sitting in the armchair in the corner, Sayori sound asleep on her lap. I felt my face heat up as I shook my head.

    "N-no." I lied and Monika's grin only grew.
   "You stutter when you lie Yuri!" She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.
    "Haha you're hilarious!" I deadpanned and she smiled brightly.
   "You know I'm right." She smirked wryly and I chuckled softly.

   "You should really get looked at kid!" My brother's voice drifted through my room from the hallway.
   "Marcus, though usually a neanderthal, is right about this. You were attacked." Lila added sternly.
   "Hey! Should I take offense to that?!" My brother demanded.
     "That's your prerogative Marcus, but it is facts rather than opinion." She replied dryly. "However Natsuki I do suggest you at least get your wrist checked out, he did cut it open with his watch."

   "Look it's not the first time I've been attacked, I think I'll live." Natsuki snapped and my heart fluttered at the sound of her voice. Then I registered what she had said. Swiftly I stood from the bed and started towards the door wobbling slightly.

  "Yuri be careful." Monika hissed softly and I looked back at my friend, who was still weighed down by her girlfriend.
   "You're one to talk Monika." I grinned as Sayori let out a coo in her sleep and snuggled further into Monika's chest. Monika stuck her tongue out at me once more and I laughed, knowing she wasn't speaking so that Sayori would remain asleep. I pushed past the curtains and stepped through the door.

  "Yuri!" My brother exclaimed as I leaned heavily against the doorframe.
   "Hi Marcus." I slurred, why did walking from the bed to the door wear me down so much? I let my eyes wander as I caught sight of Natsuki. She was wearing Lila's purple blazer and her shirt was ripped open underneath. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes red rimmed and cheeks tear stained.

Suddenly energy sizzled through me.
    "What happened?!" I demand and suddenly they all become very interested in their shoes.
   "Nothing for you to worry about Yuri, you're suffering enough." My brother tried and I glared at him fiercely and he instantly backed down. If my brother was anything it was immature. 

  "Natsuki what happened?!" I demanded and she looked up at me curiously.
   "Yuri you should be resting you dummy." She snapped and I shrugged.
   "If Monika's fine enough to be up and about then I am too." I persisted and Lila's eyes narrowed.
   "Where is she?" I pointed to my room and the blonde disappeared behind the curtain.
   "Yuri go rest. Nothing is wrong with me, now go before you get blood or something on me." Natsuki snapped, she was rebuilding her walls. I couldn't let that happen. No way. So swiftly I wrapped my arms around her tightly, pressing her to my chest.