Chapter 23: WTF

Yuri's POV:
TW: it's DDLC nuf said

"What the hell Yuri!" Was the only thing I registered after I slapped Natsuki's rampaging dad across the face. His big ugly, drunk as hell face. Everything else was a fuzzy blur, I had been coming upstairs to find her and saw her dad approaching and the need to protect her overwhelmed me and without thinking I slapped him. Well more like backhanded him. His cheek was starting to swell. Had I hit him that hard?

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He roared when the shock wore off and the pain set into his features.
"Papa please she's already hurt enough...please don't make it worse papa please." Hearing Natsuki begging this monster made my body go cold. She sounded so fearful, so small. I looked into his eyes, the sick bastard was enjoying it. Without thinking I backhanded his other cheek."Yuri do you have a death-wish!?!" Natsuki whimpered fearfully.

I shoved her gently behind me and stared down her dad bitterly.
"Go ahead then asshole hit me." I challenged and believe me I have no idea where this was coming from, but I had to keep Natsuki safe. I'd let MC hurt her and her Papa, but never again. I wasn't going to back down. For once I was going to be brave. His cold dark eyes fixated on me and there was so much fire and hatred burning deeply in his dark cold eyes.

"Yuri no!" Natsuki whimpered fearfully and I ignored her as I stared him down. I saw my parents get off the elevator just as he slapped me. Pain coursed through my whole face, I pushed my hair from my face and looked at him firmly.

"You hit like a scared little boy." I whispered tauntingly calm. Which enraged him further and he smacked me harder than before, jolting my neck to the side, making blood trail from the corner of my mouth. I grinned wiping it away and I flicked it in his face.
"Yuri, don't do this...please." Natsuki sounded so afraid I took her hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"What's the matter? Are you put out because I can take a punch? Or are you scared because no matter how much you hit me I'll never be afraid of you?" I was pushing it but my comments were getting to him.
"What the hell do you think you are doing jackass?" My dad roared but I held up my hand to stop him.

"It's okay dad, he was just about to leave." I smirked at him as he stiffly wiped the blood from his face. He was practically vibrating with rage.
"You're fucking dead you god damn whore!" He whispered and I smirked stepping up to him.
"Ooh name calling isn't your strong suit...then again that requires a lot of brain usage, something you haven't done in years." I mocked and he grabbed my neck slamming me up against the wall. I gasped for air, losing oxygen as he squeezed with all his strength.

"You don't know ANYTHING!" He screamed, I registered voices frantically around me. I focused on his voice. "Just shut up! Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up!" He raged and I smirked, though it was probably more of a grimace.
"Y-yo-ou-rr-e a...a... C-co-ow-w-ward... I - I " I was losing air fast when wham he was thrown to the side. I gasped for breath, letting oxygen fill my lungs as I coughed and spluttered. God my throat was on fire.
"Yuri God are you okay?" Natsuki whimpered fearfully shaking me. Had I passed out. I sat up, my throat raw.
"M' fine" I croaked seeing my dad citizen arresting Natsuki's dad.

"Oh my baby!" My mom cooed kissing my face as she knelt in front of me. I frowned at the cut on her head. Natsuki beamed.
"She tackled my dad to the ground." She whispered in awe and I smirked wryly, sounded about right. I laughed wrapping an arm across my mom and Natsuki's shoulders.

Slowly Natsuki grabbed either side of my face when I let go and my mom went over to assist my dad. Followed closely by Lila and Marcus...both of which had disappeared suspiciously at the same time. Both looked a little rough around the edges ...oh God my brother had just made out with Monika's sister. Gross. Then my eyes flickered back to Natsuki.

"Yuri, you are so dumb! What were you thinking? No wait obviously you weren't thinking at all!" She chided and I was hit with a small memory of her grabbing my jacket and pulling me into a kiss. So I tilted my head and stopped her rambling with a deep kiss. It all came back to me.

To be Concluded....

Hey guys so the next chapter will be the last... But don't worry I have a new DDLC. Fic in the works which has equal parts monori as well as natsuri...though it's more of a natsuri romance. More will be explained after the last chapter of this book! I just want to thank you all for your help and support!! You are the absolute best!