|| Arc 1.8 ||

||A/N: Thanks for reading~||

____________________________________

To be honest, the system had to go through many months and days to see Lucielle act very strangely, which although doesn't bother the system, it was quite the experience. At one time period of the year, Lucielle would be mean and harsh as another month goes by he is all sweet and joyful, and as dense the system is, he has no clue what is wrong with Lucielle. The system felt really lost and had no where to go as his host would be rude and cold to the point where the system did not want to be with host but the system's opinions would always change once Lucielle is kind and generous to the system at some certain point.

As three years has passed like a breeze in the wind for the system, Lucielle had to endure and ingest whatsoever mush that tray may have contained while Lucielle nevertheless had mixed emotions about the food at the hospital. Lucielle attempted to question and requested for food outside such as fast-food places to the parents but they shook their head in disapproval as they thought greasy food would affect his current health. Lucielle was not trapped in the hospital as he was able to go outside to the nearby park to play but he had to bring along the two bodyguards that had to watch Lucielle 24/7.

Lucielle's life in the hospital was dull and exceedingly uninteresting as he had to take his daily medicine which is in the form of red pills, Lucielle didn't find his current situation to be the worst. Lucielle had his phone so he could play and call on the electronic or watch something online but that was it, Lucielle's three years of his life was taken without anything interesting or amusing.

Of course, this all changed once Lucielle was finally discharged from the hospital after he was informed that the medicine had finally cleansed out the poisonous toxins of his body, which brought Lucielle out of his little hole of darkness. Lucielle was glad that the years in the hospital were finally over, but more events have yet begun.

Walking out of the hospital, Lucielle didn't glance back to gaze at the tall building, only staring forwards to walk besides his parents that has been visiting everyday since the day that Lucielle was transmigrated into the tutorial world. Finally leaving the place that Lucielle spent three years of his life on, he couldn't care less as he only had one year left until his unfortunate and tragic death.

'I'm finally out~' Lucielle stretched as if he hasn't changed since three years ago while the system agreed along with his host.

[Yes Host, after spending years in the hospital, the plot is going to finally begin as Xavier's parents has plans to send you into the Sakura Joy Academy! (人'∀`).☆.。.:*・°]

'Sakura Joy Academy. . .Isn't that the high school you informed me while I was still in the hospital?' Lucielle questioned as he remembered a certain time period a couple months back.

[I'm surprised that you remembered host~ But yes, Sakura Joy Academy is where the male lead would meet the female lead during a school party he has hosted. . .And possibly the year where you might end up dying if Host doesn't be careful~] the system squealed in excitement as the system was ready to see his host in action in the tutorial world.

'Don't remind me of the death of Xavier, he was just a tragic cannon fodder that needed some major help.' Lucielle rolled his eyes as he entered the car that his parents has brought, closing the door, the system reminded Lucielle of his missions.

[Remember Host~ You have two missions to complete:

Main Mission: Reveal the Heroine's true character (2,000 e-points)

Extra Mission: Find love and live with them till the day you die (1,000 e-points)]

Nodding his head indicating that he remembers, Lucielle questioned his system about the female lead's current situation.