Bonus Chapter 2 [Part 2]

Niall's POV

"I need to talk to you personally." I say. I hear Emma groan and put her head in her hands and that prick looks at her.

"Hey, it's okay." He wraps her arm around her waist and I see red. My jaw clenches as he kisses her head and stands up. I do the same and lead him to my study. Once we are in. I close the door behind me.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" I ask him as I sit on my chair. I nod my head at him, asking him to take a seat. He sits on the chair before answering my question.

"What are you expecting from me, Mr. Horan?" He asks back, surprising me.

"I'm expecting you to run away when I do this." I smirk and pull out my gun from my drawer and place it in my desk. Once again I'm surprised to see him smiling at me. How dare he mock me. I furrow my eyebrows and glare at him as he clears his throat.

"Mr. Horan. Do you do this to all the guys that show up in your house for Em?" He asks.

"I do. And they all run away before I use this on them. Unlike you." I growl.

"Well, I'm not like the others." He responds, his smile long gone. "I know you are protective over Em. I'm not saying that's wrong, you care about her. And I want to say that, I do too. I care about her way too much. I cannot say I love her, because, I don't. Not yet." He says and crosses his arms over his chest.

Well, I'm not like others.

Those are the same words I used when I first met Madison's Dad. Though he was not so sure about it, he gave me a chance. And look where we are. But, I hurt Madison. And now, I'm afraid that he'll hurt Emma. My princess.

"What of you hurt her?" I ask. He smiles once again and shrugs.

"I might hurt her. And she might hurt me. But, as long as she wants, I'll stay by her side. And I won't let anyone else to hurt her. She'll be mine to protect." He says. Before I can reply, he says, "And I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. And you can't stop me from doing that." He says.

The way he was honest, the way he said he won't let others hurt her, was enough for me to like him. But I liked the way he informed me about asking her to be his girlfriend rather than asking me.

"If you'll ever want to Marry her, you'll have to take my permission. Since it's girlfriend for now, I'm letting it slide." I say. "And hurt her, you'll be dead. Literally." I warn and he nods. "What's your last name again?" I ask as we stand up.

"Hood, Mr. Horan." He says as he walks next to me towards the door. I nod. "They all might be expecting me to run out of the door." He laughs and I join him as I wrap my arm around his shoulder. I open the door and we both walk out of the study.

Emma immediately stands up from her chair and I can see her happiness reflecting in her smile and Nick walks towards her wraps his arm around her waist.

"You can go to the Prom with Nick, Princess." I say and Emma runs to me and wraps her arms around me and gives me a tight hug. I see Madison giving Nick a pat on his back and there's a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you, Dad." Emma says and I kiss her head.

"Let's celebrate. Let's have more ice-cream." Madison says and Noah makes a noise that says he's clearly happy to have more ice cream. Everyone chuckles lightly.

Madison's gaze meets mine, making my heart skip a beat like always.

"I love you." I mouth to her. And she says it right back making me smile.

"To Nick and Emma." Everyone cheers and Emma turns red while Nick looks at her. His look is similar to the look I give my wife and I can't help but smile.

He's good until he treats my daughter good. Or else, he'll have to see the other angle of mine.

But, for now, my princess' happiness is all that matters.

__________________

Word count: 745

Most of you have requested to know what happened between Niall and Nick. So here it is.

Sorry it's short. 🙃

I love you all!
- Harshika.