Chapter 2

Dll's p.o.v.

As we were fighting this egg shaped man and his robots, out of the corner of my eye I saw X fall to the ground covered in a bright light, unconscious.

"EXE!"

'Now he's gone to far!' I decided to let myself transform, even when I knew that X's mortal friends were watching 'Better sooner rather than later.' When the light died down I was my regular self. This must have scared the fat man because he had the look of horror written all over his face.

"You better leave, or else it's going to get real bloody around here." I said cracking my knuckles and giving him a sly grin.

"Robots retreat, I'll be back for you later rodent." and the man flew away. I looked back at X and light was still shining off of him. I went over to him, well aware of the sets of eyes drilling holes into my brain. When I knelt down beside him the light died down to reveal what looked like a 3 year old, if that's what mortals would call age by looking at someone. I knelt down beside him and picked him up in my arms when I heard a voice behind me.

"What do you think you're doing?" the voice sounded female.

I turned around to see the pink girl walking towards me hammer still in hand. I growled in response, ears laid back against my head and teeth bared. I guess that I can get over protective at times but these mortals don't know what their getting into until it's too late.

"I would suggest you move away, Witch." I growled out and she stopped her approach. Then the echidna creature decided to talk.

"What's your problem? Were only trying to see if Sonic is okay. And not to mention how we don't know who you are or what you want."

"I don't want you to get caught up in any cross-fire action especially since how X thinks you are his friend." as if on cue, he moved in my arms.

I sighed thinking that if I don't tell them anything then they might not think of the two of us as friends but foes instead. Not to mention how they were kept in the dark about who me and my brother really is.

"Alright. I'll tell you everything about us. Just... try to not get scared."

"Why would you think we would get scared?" said the kitsune.

'Kitunes... little troublemakers'

"You'll see." I said but couldn't help but put a little threat in my voice.

"Come inside, so we can get situated." replied the kitsune.

I was a little hesitant but decided to just be an almost welcome guest.

Shadow's p.o.v.

I just watched as the hedgehog/snake like creature carried Faker to the couch, laid him down and sat beside him. 'Over protective much'

"Start from the beginning." said Rouge "Who and what are you?"

"My name is Dll, but you can call me D for short. I'm a half god and twin older brother although he would say by one millisecond to X short for Exe who is half demon."

"Sonic's real name is Exe? And how are you two are twin brothers if one is a god and the other is a demon!?" questioned Knuckles

"My brother from a different father. Our mother was a full mortal, I'm sure you can piece it together from there." Replied the very bored and annoyed looking snake.

'If those two are twin brothers, that would explain why they looked alike on first sight'

"Five more minutes mom." came a child's voice from the couch. All eyes moved from the snake to the hero as he woke up.

"Hey, bud. Are you going to get up?"

"No D. Why does my head feel like a hammer was hitting it?" Said the child as he rolled on his back and opened his right eye to look at his brother.

I was surprised to see the no longer emerald green that I remembered but a blood red dot on a pure black canvas instead. 'What happened to him?' Reading my thoughts said child opened both eyes, sat up on the couch and stared at us as a hungry lion would upon its prey. Only with a child's innocence.

"Who are they?"

"I will tell you if you and the rabbit go play in a different room." answered the snake looking at Cream.

"Ok" She replied taking his hand and going upstairs.

"Why did you tell them that?" asked the brat

"Cause their too young to understand the whole situation. Now that their gone, ask all the questions that you need to get answered. I will try to answer them the best I can."

"Why would you send the two of them away but not me?" questioned Tails

"Looking into someone's eyes can lead them to their soul, and looking into yours now I can see the brotherly bond that you two shared."

"You can see all that just by looking into someone's eyes?!" asked the brat

"Why do you think that those who have fallen in love look into each other's eyes? So they can see if their partner is the right one for them."

"Well I don't know about everyone else but do you know how we can get blue back how he was?" asked Rouge

"I don't know but maybe I can get in contact with mom and dad to see if they have any idea."

I don't want to say it but I guess that means we have to take care of the little faker and by if my knowledge of children is correct then we are all in for one hell of a ride.