Chap 3: Trapped In His Territory (Smut)

Hi kids, this chapter is not for cute little boys or girls

Hi kids, this chapter is not for cute little boys or girls. Don't read it(lol I know you will)

Levi had a Long day of work, he still can't get over what the fuck actually happened on his first day of work as an intern.

He can't believe Dr Kim actually winked at him during a surgery and the next thing he did was to drop everything on the floor, looking stupid.

Those brown eyes were intensely staring at him, he felt as if all his clothes were torn and he could only helplessly look at him, not being able to move an inch. But, he can't help but to be attracted by him.

"Ugh..!" Levi groaned, he's Super frustrated at how this man had been running through his mind the whole day, even at the weirdest moment!

He took out some casual clothes from the locker to change, lazy to go to the washroom, Levi quickly look around the room and decided to change since no one is looking anyways.

Levi pulled down the pants and bend over to take them off completely, his mind was still a complete blank.

Nico Point Of View: (oof)

I've never had such a strong feeling in my whole life, not even when my parents stopped paying for my education and froze all my credit cards and bank account.

But now all I could see was Levi's exposed skins, the Long top could barely even hide the plump.

Levi might be short, but he have Long and really nice shaped legs, he can hold his thin waist easily with one hand.

It seems totally inviting and tempting , I could feel an almost immediate Ache in  and my breath hitched.

The next he knew was that

He fucked up.

"!" The smacking sound was so loud and it even echoed across the enclosed room.

Almost immediately,  the ass turned into a bright juicy pink with a handmark, his trademark.

Levi jumped with a high pitch whine, he never knew he could make such a...such a... embarrassing noise..! It felt so ugh, that his cheeks flushed to the color of scarlet and eventually the whole body.

Levi turned around frantically to find a Nico standing in front of him, they were so near each other that he can't seem to breath properly.

His hearts were beating at such a high rate that he could hear it so clearly and his brain is hurting.
That animalistic and burning lust in the dominant's brown eyes were so intense that he could feel his skin burning.

The small guy sub consciously took a step back away from the intruder but Nico wouldn't let him off,  he took a large step and pushed him against the locker with a soft bang.

Their position is so intimating that they are chest to chest now,  able to hear each other's heavy breathing clearly.
Nico lifted Levi's Chin with his middle and index finger, his right arm on the wall at the side to trap the poor guy in his territory

He bend down to the height of the shorter one, rough lips directly touching levi's sensitive earlobe, whispering "what are you afraid of?" His husky voice send a chill down Levi's spine, his tongue playfully licked the neck and immediately, he felt Levi shivering and his whole body is almost soft and jelly.

"Let.. let me go.."Levi is in a blushing mess and is shaking like a leaf with his voice trembling like a poor puppy, he sub consciously bit his lips.

Nico's eye darkened and almost immediately he bit his soft pink lips and brought Levi into a intensive kiss he never experienced before, there's a lot of heat coming through as the two lips danced together, Levi lost it as Nico took control And dominated easily.

" Baby you're amazing" he kissed Levi's forehead softly with a small grin, he helped the guy who is already lost and is busy catching breathes to wear his clothes and find his missing glasses (lmao)

Before he left, he squeezed his ass one last time and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"There there, i owe you a drink, find me at the bar across the hospital tomorrow after work.."

"Bastard" that's the only thing levi wanted to say.

Writer's note:
Thank you for reading and spend so much time commenting and voting for me, I really appreciate all these❤️

hope y'all like it, cuz I actually did lol.
Show some love by voting and commenting!
Thanks, love ya