Chapter 6: Hospital Romance

"Love yourself before you love others"- unknown

- unknown

"I...what do you like about me and why are you so... _persistent?_" Levi asked inaudibly soft, his large eyes wandering about. Despite so, refusing to meet Nico's.

"Because no one ever made me feel like that" Nico whispered "so.. out of control." Despite his sharp and cold gaze, it radiated warmth and tenderness.

"We've only met for a few days and I understand that its hard for you to believe that I'm serious. But may I request for you to give me a chance?" Levi could hear the longing in Nico's voice causing a slight ache in his heart

Levi didn't expect it.
Nico took his hand and placed it on his chest.

"Can you feel it? It's going wild because of you"
Levi instantly felt like he was going to explode at any moment, his heart like a caged bird desperate to be set free.

"I...I.." he stuttered. Did he just forgot how to speak?

Nico's fingers ran down from Levi's chest to his waist, his chocolate dark eyes narrowing as he look down at those beautiful yet innocent looking eyes.

He gave a small peck on the right eye and smiled in content, he want to thank life for letting him meet Levi...

It was the best gift.

"Work's bout to end soon" Nico chuckled "I will want an answer later"

Levi looked up at 45 degree angle, honestly he really want to try it out with Nico, but he is kinda insecure.
Like
he is short
He is not handsome
He doesn't have good body as well
Nothing in him seems
Good enough...

Time frame skip

"Fuck it. There got to have some shits in me that is good, I'll go along I Guess... I have nothing to lose..!"
Levi mumbled as he took a quick glance at the clock, huuuu... just nice, work is done.

After all the packing and changing of clothes, Levi bit his lips as he looked around awkwardly, no sight of Nico or even any humans left over.

"Great, I can go home then." He pouted, the disappointment in it is not hard to spot. Levi adjusted his bag to Carry them comfortably before walking out from the building.

"Hey, where're you going? Forgot the deal?" Nico lean at the side of the wall waving at Levi who is about to go without him.

Tight Jeans
Simple white Tee with a jacket
Adidas Black Shoes
This bad boy vibe

"I...I thought you left.." Levi's eyes widened when he saw Nico , scratching his hair again.
When you get caught doing something wrong, so embarrassed...

"It's okay, let's go catch a drink." Raising his eyebrows up, he's amused at how hard the puppy is blushing but he didn't point it out.

He held his small hands tightly, Levi thought that his heart skipped for a second before he tries to pull his hand out from the giant hand.
"The weather is cold, holding my hand would be warmer." Levi almost rolled eye again, he and his lame excuses.

Writer's Note:Do you think Nico would do naughty things to Levi in the next chapter? Let me know in the comment section

Writer's Note:
Do you think Nico would do naughty things to Levi in the next chapter? Let me know in the comment section

Thank you so much and we hit 400 already! *sends virtual hug to all of you*
I really love and appreciate how active all of you are, I LOVE YALL:)