Chapter 8: Little Dumb Puppy

Nico sat at the side of the bed, his head resting on the bed

Nico sat at the side of the bed, his head resting on the bed. He's too tired, being mentally challenged as a man.
He still can't believe that he managed to control his desires...
He stares at Levi who is sleeping lovingly, he looks adorable by 10 times (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

"Aww..." Nico felt like he wanted to say this for the first time of his life..
My feelings for him is growing day by day..

Levi POV

when I slowly woke up and lifted my heavy eyelids, Nico was still sleeping, his usually sharp And deadly features seems much more softer and approachable.

I can't help but smile at this rare sight..
I think I'm starting to like Nico even more, don't get me wrong, he's still a bastard.(−_−)

what happened last night...? I thought.
Suddenly, all the memories started to rush back and the more I think.. the more EMBARRASSED I am.

I think my whole face is probably the colour of a cooked crab now, it's burning.
A normal gay wouldn't have controlled his body and would probably do something, I knew that if Nico just take me on the car, I wouldn't even resist.

But... he respected me...
My heart skipped a beat, Oh Gosh..I like him more now..

END OF POV

" oh you woke up.. how do you feel?" Nico stood up and gently pinched Levi's pinkish face, his eyes are puffy and a layer of dark circles right under them.

"I.. I'm Okayy..." Levi looked down embarrassed and guilty, "t..thank you.. for saving me..."

"Yea you little dumb puppy.." he chuckled, "didn't your mom teach you not to take any drinks from strangers?" Nico teased, amused by his puppy who is already in a red mess.

"H..hey! I'm not dumb..." his voice went softer and softer, well.. he did some dumb stuff and he can't deny that... levi pouted.

"Yea I'll get you some porridge, and don't you pout again.. any idea of how cute you are?"
he said huskily with a strain in his voice that made Levi shiver and stared at him with two big eyes.

Ever since that day, they've been acting like a couple..
They'll wait for each other and kinda just go home together, have lunch and dinner together but they've never done anything intimate.

Which Levi thought it's strange, like... no confession or sth? Or is he supposed to take a move?

"Hey lets go have dinner, I know a place that serves the best Chinese food.." Nico's words snapped Levi's thought, "ohh Okayy, let me pack my bag and we're ready to go!"

"Hey never mind, you wanna come to my house? I'm a great cook you know, if you want..." Nico stares at Levi , Hope he won't get rejected, he's been waiting for Levi.

"Uh sure!" Levi nodded his head, a little shy but definitely thrilled. " I actually can cook too..!" 

Levi said with a little proudness in it, other than studying and reading, his favourite hobby is cooking. "Maybe you'll cook the main dishes, I'll make some desserts or something(>^ω^<)" 

He never knew that Nico can cook and going to his house is kinda of a progress you know.

Nico is honestly surprised that Levi agreed to his suggestion and even volunteered to make desserts.

He can't stop smiling at the thought of Levi wearing a cute little bear apron, so damn adorable.  Nodding his head, he kissed Levi on the cheek, " we are gonna go get some shopping okay?"

Blushing softly, Levi nodded his head.

Writer's note:
Oof finally some progress!
Thank you for reading and commenting and voting like Omg we reached 700 views!

Im so proud of y'all *hugs*
Please comment on your thoughts and gives me advice and critics, but please don't spread hate!

Love y'all, much love
Xoxo, 9ShadesOfKai