ACT I

This chapter will be the only in third person point of view. The rest of the book is in the characters point of view.

Also before you began reading I just want to let you know that I love you, like a lot and thanks for being interested in my story and I hope you like it.

Now can you please highlight this text and leave a comment saying the time, date and state and you are in. I'm a weirdo and would like to know.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Asher first saw Liam it was hate at first sight

The younger, Liam, walked into the kindergarten class with both his small hands gripped around the handles of his lunch box, his eyes on the ground as he made his way around to his assigned seat. Asher, being the devious little five-year-old that he was, decided to hide the poor boy's lunchbox under his seat causing the boy to cry aloud when he couldn't find it thinking he had lost it.

However, the next day Liam found out and didn't hesitate to break the older boy's fresh box of crayons, making sure to flick him in the head with a few pieces sending him into a frenzy of tears.

By first grade the boys were put in the same class again, despite the many fights and parent teacher conferences they had the previous year. The teacher decided to split the boys up by seating them on complete opposite ends of the room, and it worked for a while, until recess came and the boys were on the playground, also known as "The Battlefield".

Asher never let Liam complete the monkey bars without pushing him off and scrapping his knees, and Liam never let Asher enjoy the swings without kicking him off just before he took flight. It was a never ending battle that lasted the whole school year.

Third grade was the year of cooties and rumors, and it was full out war for the boys. Even though the two weren't in the same class, thankfully — that still didn't stop them from teasing each other whenever they got the chance. Liam might've lied and told everyone in his class that Asher still wets the bed, and Asher retuned the favor by telling everyone in his class that Liam still slept with his mother and a teddy bear.