Vampire Vacation

Ok, so this story has BDSM in it, and there will be consentual knife play as a forewarning. Love you guys, enjoy

When I finally wake up in the large bed for a second I am disoriented, not remembering where I am. But I feel the soft cotten sheets pulled from the bed and pulled around me, the strong arms encircling me, the distant sound of the ceiling fan, and the hum of the air conditioner kick on. I am reminded all over again that I am on my very own tropical vacation far away from prying eyes and the responsibilities of society. I go to stretch my legs when a sharp stinging makes me falter, how could I forget the cuts. I bite my lip as I'm assaulted by the memories of last night. I remember the way his hands caressed me, then spanked me, then played with me. It started out innocent, simple caresses down my body, then came the removal of clothes. Next thing I knew I was naked, bent over his knees and being rerimanded for being such a tease when we went out to eat. I laughed when he said that, but it soon died in my throat as his hands came down on my bare as$. I moaned my pleasure, straining up for more which he happily delivered. When my bare bottom was red and I was panting I spread my legs a little so he could see the effect he had on me. He took that as an open invitation to spank the most intimate part of me so hard I almost came on impact. But I am a good $lut, one who only cums with permission, and needed to wait until it had been granted.

I was desperate and wanting, needing my release probably begging when he tossed me on the bed. I waited there exactly as he left me, and kept my eyes closed when he ordered me to. Then I felt as he positioned me as he wanted, laying on my stomach with me face to the side so he could see my pleasure. That's whenI felt the cuffs come on, one on each anckle. I heard the clicking of metal and knew he had put a spreader bar on me.

His entry was sudden and abrupt, catching me off guard. One minute he was stroking me, kissing my shoulder and the next he was inside of me. He was bigger than I thought he would be, or maybe I just hadn't been used in too long. Either way I was a moaning mess, unable to hold it in, just the way he liked. He pumped into me, harder than I would have expected, with such enthusiasm and vigor that I got lost in the sensation, sinking further into my sub-space. I begged him to let me cum, and he told me we would cum together and we did. I came hard around his pulsing €ock, and felt as he filled me so full and warm. When he finally pulled out of me, I felt his hot release drip out of me and onto the bed.

He pulled me by the hair and showed me the mess we had created. I'm not sure what he said next, I was too far gone, but I remember something along the lines of this is what you do to me, and he asked if I was proud of the mess I had created. I limply nodded and smiled, and was rewarded with a devilish grin. He rolled me so I was on my back, legs apart and told me to wait there. I did, I was just starting to wonder what was taking so long when he appeared in the doorway holding my blade. I was filled with anticipation, this was what I had been waiting for. He drug the cold blade over my skin, letting me watch, never knowing if or when he would press down. When he finally made his way to my thighs, he told me this would do and made a quick, long incision along my inner thing. The pain was so beautiful and felt so good I'm sure I screamed for more.

When he had enough cuts made and enough blood drawn, he began to drink from me, closing his eyes in pleasure, then he began to run his member through it. When he was coated with my blood and hard enough to go again, we did. We went so many times in so many ways I began to loose myself. There was nothing left but sensation, pleasure, and the feeling of floating as I cascaded through sub-space. I knew he wass watching me, taking care of me, and embracing one of my fantasies maybe even getting off on the sight of his bloody member. We must have stopped for a break at some point for water and food but I'm not sure when. The only thing I was sure about was that we never got that shower I was promised because he was still inside of me, and the sheets on the bed were ruined. Maybe a nice hot shower and an early morning session would be just the right way for my Sir to start his day.