A treat for Sir

Okay, so once again BDSM is in here, and a little knife play. Enjoy

I had thought this was a good idea, but now standing there, looking at myself in the mirror I wasn't so sure. I had made myself a promise that I would not chicken out, but standing there in this filmy red material, backing out seemed like a pretty good idea. I didn't have to do this, I could always take off this overzealous outfit and return it. The tags were still on, poking me under the arms and rubbing against my sides. No, I had to do this for him, not for me. I grabbed the scissors off the counter and snipped the itchy little tags off, hoping this was worth it.

With a deep breath of trepidation, I unlocked the door of the master bath and stepped out into the bedroom. I was careful to keep my eyes on the ground, not meeting his eyes, but also not looking at the sheer red and black outfit I had on, if you could even call this an outfit. Trying not to feel rediculous, I sank down on my knees just below the bed, putting my hands on me thighs waiting for him. When he aproached me, I was reminded all over again just how tall he was, just how small I was. He ran his hands through my hair, a loving gesture, meant to soothe me. He told me he loved it, that he was proud of me. He knew this was a big step for me, wearing lingerie was difficult with all the anxiety I have. His comments put my mind at ease, making me a little less nervous.

He guided me to the bed, spread me open, and started putting my cuffs on. My hands were secured to either side of the headboard and my feet were done in the same manner. Then he positioned himself over me, and began kissing and sucking on my skin. He started with a kiss on the lips, then started on my neck and down to my breasts which were hard and wanting through the thin material. He pulled the material down to expose me and palmed one breast as he left his mark on the other making sure it was a nice shade before he moved on. By this point I was squirming and moaning out my pleasure. That's when he got to the part that craved his touch the most. He sank two fingers into my wetness and I watched with awe as he drew those fingers into his mouth to taste me. He growled in my ear that I was so wet, then hit me there making a very loud wet noise just to prove it. My back arched off the bed in pleasure and I'm sure I made a sound loud enough to wake the neighbors.

He then pushed the colorful thong aside, which I'm sure was soaked through by this point. This is when he entered me, hard and fast. When I cried out he slapped one of my breasts and told me I was a good girl, that I needed to take my reward. So I did, I layed there and matched him thrust for thrust. I desperately wanted to run my hands through his hair, to make scratches down his back but could not due to the restraints. I'm not sure how many times I came, but it was enough that I entered a sub space so deep I didn't want to come back. I did however when he climbed off me, at which point I'm sure I voiced my displeasure. But he quickly returned, with my blade in his hands. He raked the blade over my skin, a delicious tease, before he finally broke skin.

I watched as blood beaded up on my breast, as it ran onto my n!pple. He watched with amazement and awe, unable to tear his eyes away. He finally bent and lapped up the blood, drinking his fill of me. I wanted to clutch his head to me, encourage him to drink more but could not. He sank back inside me, mouth still attached to my breast like a newborn. There was nothing I could do but lay there and take it, my mind in a hazy fog, a trance. I don't know how long he continued to use my body, but I distantly felt as he came. Then untied, stripped, and cleaned me; then he held me close, coddling me. That's the last thing I remember before everything went black and I drifted off to sleep.