Epilogue - Chapter 111

Chapter 110 – The Disciple Selections

It took Ying Yue several months to finally return to the capital from Yin Feng Mountain. The Sword Continent is huge, and all of the Immortal Sects are located on the edge of the Sword Continent. Right now, it would not be wrong to say that Ying Yue is a princess of the Qing Yu Sect since the Qing Yu sect has been grooming her with all of their resources.

She is a prodigy, a genius, the reincarnation of the heavenly mother, is what the elders of the Qing Yu sect have told the world. Ying Yue's progress in her cultivation and martial techniques have never disappointed them even once and everyone adores her.

At first, her decision to join the disciple selection this year was rejected by the elders, but eventually, they caved in.

Elder Bing knew that Ying Yue has always wanted to go back, and she was aware that her arranged marriage something that Ying Yue herself wanted. Everyone who knew of this marriage did not support this marriage and if it was not for Ying Yue's insistence and Elder Bing's reputation that was on the line, they would have already annulled this marriage on Ying Yue's behalf.

Some of the elders secreted hoped that Ying Yue would realize how much of a useless wastrel this Shang Shi was through this trip and annul the marriage on her own. They had already told Ying Yue multiple times that if she wanted to annul the marriage, all she had to do was say, and the entire Qing Yu sect would support her.

Some of the elders even joked that the other four sects would join hands together as long as she gave the world since there are many people who are interested in gaining her favour right now.

While they allowed Ying Yue to go on this trip and has been designated as the leader, the elders had secretly also ordered several other disciples to accompany her and to protect her in secret. Normally, the disciple selection is a chance for the juniors to see the world and know how lucky they are.

A disciple in the realm of meridian forming would be the leader, and the rest would be at the peak of qi flow. However, the Qing Yu group has six cultivators who have entered the Origin realm right now.

If the Empire was not notified and realized this, they would think that the sects are trying to destroy the capital since the sects have never sent out so many powerful cultivators before. The rest of the disciples are all in the realm of qi flow, except for Da Ji who was only able to come along due to Ying Yue's influence.

...

A group of beautiful girls standing outside of the capital gates are drawing numerous leers from the people passing by.

"Sister Yue, why are you standing in the middle of the road? Can we head to the Shang family already? All these uncultured pigs are staring at us and I have an urge to kill everyone here already!" one of the girls complains to Ying Yue, who is wearing a veil.

"Ah! I'm sorry sister Jin, I was thinking of the past. It has been a long time since I have returned home. Will you all head to the Shang family without me first? I wish to return home and see my parents first." Ying Yue says cheerfully.

"Ah, that's right! How inconsiderate of me. I forgot that this is your home. We will go ahead to the Shang family first then and wait for you to join us there!" Sister Jin says while sticking out her tongue in a cute manner.

"Thanks, Da Ji is a member of the Shang family, she will lead everyone there in place of me." Ying Yue says happily as she slowly floats upwards into the sky, and flies quickly towards the Ying family's estate.