Seducing the Roman father.

Emily was set to marry martin but martin broke it up with her to marry her elder sister Andrea. She is not the love child of the family. Andrea was but Emily is an extremely beautiful and sweet young lady. Andrea makes her believe she is ugly and not worthy of any boy. She allows her friends to bully her sister at school.

Emily left the town with her best friend to heal from the betrayal from both her parents, martin and Andrea.

She stays for five years with her friend and have to put up with a very flirty boss who is bent on getting her to his bed.
She is forced to return to her home town at the request of her father. She returned a different person from the nerdy girl she was five years ago. She was more beautiful and sexy and that was the start of the fall of Andrea's marriage because martin couldn't take his eyes off her but it was too late. She had her eyes fixed on a certain Roman father. To make matters worse, Andrea couldn't conceive reminding martin of his baby that Emily lost before leaving town.

Emily managed to get  into the mind of Shawn. She was all he could of. She made it her mission to find out why a hot and sexy male homo sapien will decide to be a roman father rather than enjoying the many females that will be throwing themselves at him. 

Lets get along on this journey as we see how they overcome their many tribulations in their love for each other. They said Roman fathers are not to have babies. Well then Shawn better seize being a roman father.

I have posted the first two chapters. The rest of the chapters I will be releasing depending on your reaction towards the first two chapters.  You can find it by searching seducing the Roman father or in my profile. Thank you all. I love you and wouldn't disappoint you.😙😙😙😘

One more thing you guys are amazing. God bless you all.  I love u. I love u, i luv uuuuuu