Upcoming Stories?

VANITY

VANITY

THE ANGEL IN ME

THE ANGEL IN ME

VANITY

Mad and casted out, Theodore was forced to live all alone by his younger brother who took over his empire. New in a far away state with no one to care for him, he lived his life daily without knowing what happens around him. until Olivia Trevor, A second year psychology student discovered him. she was so curious about his situation that she couldn't stop herself from visiting him. it wasn't long before she realised she has fallen for this good looking Lunatic. She fed him everyday but once she couldn't so she sent her bestfriend to deliver his food. what she didn't know was that, that one day was the day that the spell over theodore will be broken. What will happen when Theodore regains his memory and fall inlove with Olivia's best friend, Sheila thinking she was the one helping him all these past months. what will Olivia do in a case where she has to watch the love of her life getting married to her back stabbing bestfriend who took credit for what she didn't do.
A story of betrayal,fight for properties and jealousy forgetting that everything is VANITY

THE ANGEL IN ME
Athalia,young and naive girl whose birth was known to bring calamities and misfortunes upon her. He father died in a riot five months before her birth. Her mum, being the only surviving relative died during labour. She was called the cursed child all her life whiles in an orphanage. At age fourteen,she couldn't bear the abuse and torture given to her in the orphanage so she escaped. On that fateful night,she was unfortunately raped and virginity stolen by a heavily drunk guy whose face she couldn't clearly make out. Four years later she was hired by a multi billionaire Willy Brown to be his sick mother's personal maid. Willy saw her as a very beautiful girl but didn't plan to fall in love with her. He felt a strange connection with her and in order to get raid of the feeling he turn to maltreats her. But so the saying goes, you can't tell the heart whom to fall for. On the other hand, Athalia was fighting her feelings thinking it's one sided affection. She tried all she could to hate him but she couldn't so she gave in to her feelings on the night he banged her. They couldn't get enough of each other until the bombshell dropped a week before their wedding. The face of whom have been tormenting her in her dreams,her rappist was revealed and it was no other than Willy. Face with yet another heart break,what will young Athalia do,especially when she got the news of her pregnancy. The baby of her rappist. A man she once loved but now hated more than she had loved him. Do you think Athalia will be able to forgive Willy for the sake of their unborn child?