He comforts you after a nightmare...

First I want to say sorry I didn't post this Monday. And second...

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris:

I was running away from a zombie trying to find a place to hide. Running around a corner I came face to face with Chris, but it wasn't him anymore he was a zombie. I started to cry thinking of the loss and forgot about the zombies that were chasing you. A zombie bit into my arm and everything went black.

I jolted up heavily breathing heavily and looked over at Chris. He was already awake and looking at me.

"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked wrapping his arms around me.

I nodded and started to shake in his arms.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he whispered while playing with my hair.

"No, can you just hold me until I fall back asleep," I whispered back looking at his face.

He smiled and pulled me tighter.

Ethan:

I was woken up by a banging in the kitchen. Feeling around for Ethan I found he wasn't in bed. Groaning I trudged out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Ethan in there with one hand on the counter and the other holding something that I couldn't see.

"Ethan, what are you doing up?" I asked going around the counter to stand by him.

"Just waiting," he answered not looking at me.

"Waiting for what?"

"This," he said putting a knife to my throat.

I let out a gasp and looked around the room. Ethan heard me wake up and turned toward me.

"Are you okay?" he asked pulling me close.

"Yeah, just a nightmare," I whispered.

"What was it about?" he asked making me look at him.

"Would you kill me?"

"No! Never!"

"Then everything's fine!"

Clancy:

I was walking into a black room. I couldn't see anything around me. Looking in front of me I saw a baby doll.

'That's not creepy at all' I thought and stopped walking.

Right as I stopped walking I fell through the floor. Everything around me changed from black to the sky. My body turned so I was looking at the ground and it was coming fast. Just as my death was coming I woke up.

Jumping up I looked around and saw Clancy slowly waking up.

"Did you have a falling nightmare?" He asked looking at me.

"How'd you know?" I asked laying on him.

"I guessed on the way you jumped up."

I smiled at him as he pulled me close.

Lucas:

'Why'd it have to be robots' I thought as I hid behind a building.

 Of course, the world had to be greedy now the robots we made are trying to kill everyone. I started running again but I could get far before something grabbed my arm. Turning a saw the red eyes of a robot that cause all the destruction. Screaming I waited for my death but it never came.

Gasping as I sat up I looked around and saw Lucas sitting at his desk messing around with something. 

"Lucas, what are you doing up?" I asked getting up to stand behind him.

"I'm working on a new project. Why are you up?" he asked.

"I had a nightmare-," I stopped talking when I saw Lucas working on a small robot.

"Oh, Do you-" he started but I cut him off.

"You put that down now before it kills us all!" I screamed and pulled him away.

He got up laughed at me and pulled me back to bed.

"Go back to sleep. I'll protect you from the killer robots," he whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again for not posting on Monday!