Lucas X Reader

'Why was I here again?' I thought as I was being dragged to some random part of this "abandon house."

'Oh! Right! Clancy forced me to help him! This is all his fault,' I continued.

My thoughts were cut off when I was thrown onto a bed, which surprised me.

"Now, you stay here. I don't know why, but my son has taken a liking on you, so welcome to the family," the older man that kidnapped me said slamming the door on the way out.

"Great! Now I'm going to die by this stupid family," I whispered to myself as I got up.

Rummaging through almost everything I looked for some kind of weapon.

"You better not be trying to find a way out!" a males voice said behind me.

Jumping, I quickly turned towards the voice-only find a man that looked like he hasn't slept years.

"Because if that were the case, I would have to punish you," he said with a small chuckle.

I don't know what it is about him, but it scares me.

"Um..no I wasn't. I was just getting used to the room," I whispered, staring at the guy in the eyes.

"Oh, good! Anyway! My names, Lucas. You are?" he asked.

"M-my names (Y/N)."

"Wrong."

"What? But that's my-"

"Nope. You're my girlfriend. That's who you are."

'Oh my god. This guy is crazy. I need to get out of here, but how?' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about three hours of me just sitting here as he just watched me. I don't know how long until I can get out of here, but I hope it's soon.

"You're so beautiful. I'm glad I can call you mine," he whispered.

"Um... but I'm not yours," I whispered back.

I watched as his eyes darken as he got up. My eyes widened as he walked over to me. As he got closer, I started to lean back until I just fell back on the bed. Lucas climbed up on top of me.

"You are mine, and nothing can change that," he whispered in my ear, "now what are you?"

"Y-yours,"  I stuttered back.

"Good girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been here for now for five hours. I started crying an hour ago, and Lucas just laughed.

He was now sitting at his desk on the opposite side of the room from the door.

'Now's my time to escape,' I thought slowly getting up.

Just as I opened the door about an inch, Lucas turned around.

"Where do you think you're going?" he yelled.

Quickly taking off down the hall, I turned a corner and ran into someone.

"No! No! Let me go!" I screamed thrashing around in their arms.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)! Calm down! Calm down. It's me, Clancy," the person in front of me said.

"Clancy..." I whispered, stopping my motion, "Clancy! I'm so scared! We need to get out of here now."

He nodded, grabbing my wrist and dragging me the way he came from.

"I think the door is this way," he said.

"You think!" I yelled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was trying to pick a lock on a window because the front door was dumb. Who uses three dog heads to unlock their door.

"Clancy I think I almost got it," I said with a smile expecting to hear a reply, "Clancy?"

I turned around only to find Clancy holding his stomach. Raising my eyebrow, I watched in horror when he moved his hands away. He was stabbed through the stomach, and when he fell to the ground, Lucas was standing right behind him.

"Pretend you never saw that. I can't stand it when you look so scared," Lucas said.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked on the verge of tears.

He smiled at me and walked slowly in front of me. Picking me up, he threw over his shoulder and started back to what I think was his room.

"I'm going to start a family with you," He said chuckling a little.

'I'm going to die here. By his hands,' I thought as tears rushed down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it took longer than expected. I was to caught up in all my stress from work and college that I couldn't write anything.

Anyway!!! I hope you guys like it!!!