Chapter- 5

Shreya's POV-

Thank god that I did not go to sightseeing with the others. If I had come across with Mr Rathore, I would have acted weirdly come again and then 100% someone would have noticed.

" Shreya, this is getting really boring, let's go out." I said to myself and walked out of the room in causal shorts.

Shreya's look-

I locked the door and walked off towards the pool side

" Boo." I heard someone shout in my ear. I panicked madly and I splashed down in the pool. Yes, I freaking fell down!

" What the bloody hell!" I exclaimed and looked up.

IT WAS ROHIT BHAI AND KHYATI BHABHI.

" Thank you so much." I said sarcastically and started coming out of the pool. Bad luck, my top was white and a complete see through, moreover I was not wearing an inner, just a black bra.

I folded my arms in front of my chest. Rohit bhai shut his eyes.

" Gross." He muttered.

" You are so dead. Let me just go and get changed." I threatened him and went away.

As I was walking inside the reception of the hotel and waiting for the lift, I felt really peculiar, as if someone was looking at me.

I immediately got inside the lift, which was luckily vacant, but my luck being my luck had to be bad. My room was on the 17th floor and a male hotel staff walked inside the lift. Before I could walk out the lift immediately shut it's doors.

That fucking man was continuously starting at me, his eyes travelling right from my chest to my long legs.

Had I been in a normal situation, I had given him one.

The fucking lift stopped again at 5th floor and to my horror Mr. Rathore got in.

Multiple shit.

He saw me and his expressions changed from a hard one to an annoyed one when he eyed the man.

" What the actual fuck." He roared, got his suit jacket off and placed it on me.

He then gave the sternest look possible to the man, whose eyes immediately lowered down from me.

Finally my floor had come and I got off and with me, Mr Rathore too.

I gave  him a questioning look but he started walking towards my room. I followed him like a lost puppy.

Wait! How does he even know where my room is?

Is this man a serial killer or something?

Shut it Shreya. He just protected you. I argued with myself.