0.2

Written - March 23, 2019

Edited - June 24, 2020

The next morning after Athena left, Moana woke up to her sisters bed empty. She thought Athena was just doing some chiefly things. Moana went and got dressed and left the hut. She went looking for her sister but couldn't find her. "Papa!" Moana yelled. "Yes, Moana?" Chief Tui asked when he heard his youngest yell for him. "Have you seen Thena?" Moana asked once she got to her fathers side. "No. I haven't. Did you look everywhere?" Chief Tui said, rubbing his chin. "Yes but I couldn't find her." Tui was worried. He gathered as many men as he could and searched the island. It wasn't like Athena to wander far. 

But Athena was nowhere to be found. When Sina found out her oldest daughter was missing, she broke down. As did Moana. The whole family thought the worst. What they didn't know was that Athena had found an island with high mountains. She was climbing to the top to train her air and ice powers on the top of the mountain.

three years have past. Moana was now fifteen and I was about to turn nineteen. I have changed a lot. I got some new awesome tattoos and my hair grew. I no longer wear long skirts. As I trained, I learned long flowy clothing would not work for me. If my mom saw what I was wearing, she would freak. The only thing I always wear is my shell necklace my grandma gave me. 

I even collected a weapon that helps me with my powers

Took me an entire year to make

Took me an entire year to make. I had to put some magic energy from each element so I could use it.

So far I gave mastered all of the elements except sand. I have been sailing for months trying to find the most sandy based island I could find. Since I have made friends with Ocean, sailing has been less lonely. They are very stubborn but, at the same time, wise. I have learned to trust their judgment. They also help me keep tabs on Mo. Because I have a connection with water, I have a connection with Ocean and I can communicate with them easily.

Ocean hit the side of my boat knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked towards the area that was hit. Ocean came up and pointed to my left. I looked and saw an island and saw that there was barely any trees on it.