The Power of Madonna

Some of us are all huddled in the choir room when Rachel speaks up.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel asks. I look down at Santana as she bites back.

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana and I high five unbeknownst to the rest of the girls. Rachel's sits on a stool in front of us all.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out." I immediately tensed up but tried to make it casual and let her go on.

"It was erotic and romantic. And then he said... "we should do it"" and she went on to say how she hasn't done it and he has and how to her it's a big deal. I didn't think I could be this more tense and uncomfortable. I wanted to scream and cry and thrash around while eating Ben and Jerry's.

"What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take him the care bear I won him playing side ball?" She finished.

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby." Quinn complained. I muffled a laugh.

"I just want to be ready; I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying no?" I wouldn't exactly know how to answer that. Jessie and I had done it on a number of occasions and I just never felt like saying no. The man was insatiable and so was I.

"Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana says. I choke back a laugh.

"Oh totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?" Brittney agrees and I look over at Quinn.

"Sorry Quinn." Brittney adds. Guess she caught on.

"And I cant wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no." Mercedes finishes. I wasn't really listening.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings." Tina says.

"Agree with you there." I mumble to myself as Tina goes off explaining what exactly happened between her and Artie.

"That's got to sting." Rachel sympathizes. That's when I notice Mr.Shue walking up to us.

"Hey, guys. I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overbearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?"

"More then you know." I say to him. His brows furrow even more then before as Quinn adds on.

"You wouldn't understand, Mr.Shue. You're a guy." We all nod in agreement.

"Well then maybe you should talk to someone else about it. Like Ms. Pillsbury." He suggests. I snort.

"I tried that." Rachel says and explains her awkward encounter with our guidance counselor. The bell rings as we all start to leave to go to class as Quinn continues to talk to Mr.Shue.

We're all back in glee club and we watch as Mr. Shue write down Madonna and ask what comes to mind or basically what do we think of her is the gist I got.

"Genius." Rachel started.

"Icon." Kurt adds.

"An inspiration." I say as Kurt high fives me from the seat next to him.

"Hall of fame MILF." Noah finishes. I smack him upside the head making him turn around and give me a 'wtf' look.

Mr. Shue shrugs. "So we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance, which is why this week, your assignment is to come up with a Madonna number." The girls and Kurt all seem excited. The boys, not so much.