Alec Martinez - LA Kings

Alec had never fought. Never. He had thrown around a few hits sometimes, but never anything serious.

You stood in the stands with the other wives and girlfriends, who were cheering for him. But you on the other hand, were in shock. You were proud of him, but very confused to as why he was actually fighting.

Alec knocked off the opposing players helmet with a hard punch. The other player took revenge and took of Alec's as well. Alec threw some great punches, receiving only two hits back. The referee pulled the two away when Alec dropped the Sharks player to the ground. You realized who the player was. Couture. Logan Couture. Logan happened to be your ex-boyfriend from way back.

When you saw Alec head down the tunnel to the locker room, you said goodbye to the girls and made your way to the elevator that led down to the locker rooms. "Hi, Y/N. Going down?" The elevator monitor, Brandon, asked. You had made friends with him from being at so many games.

"Hey, Brandon. Yes, thanks," you said, fiddling with your hands nervously.

"Going to see Alec? I just watched the fight from the TV."

"Yeah, just making sure he's okay," you said, throwing him a smile. The elevator dinged, signaling you were on the bottom floor. "Bye, Brandon, see you later." You rushed out of the elevator before hearing a response, running to the locker rooms. You showed the security guard your pass and quickly ran in.

You started tearing up once you saw him, wiping his face with a towel. "Alec, oh my god."

He looked up and smiled. "Y/N, I'm so sorry."

You hooked your arms around him, sitting on his lap in his stall. "I'm so happy you're okay," you whispered.

Alec turned and locked eyes with you. "He was talking about you, Y/N. He was saying gross stuff and I just couldn't take it anymore. He described you perfectly, Y/N. How?" Alec asked. You could see the worry in his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure he's my ex, Alec. I don't quite remember, but I think we dated a long time ago, then he cheated on me. I went to that bar to drink it off, Al. That's where we met."

He smiled. "Well, I beat the shit out of him anyways. Felt good, now knowing what he did to you, babe."

You giggled and rubbed your thumb along the cut and bruise on his face. "Fuck, Alec. You worried me so much. I'm just happy you're okay," you said, now leaning your head on his shoulder.

"And I'm happy you're mine," he said, connecting your lips to his. His lip was swollen and rough against yours.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours. "I love you, Y/N. I'll never let anyone talk about you like that again."

You smiled at his cut face. "I love you so much, Al."

•••

You sat on the couch after the game, watching the highlights. The Kings had won in overtime: 4-3. Alec was happy about the win, even though he was ejected.

He sat on the opposite end of the couch, smiling while looking at his fight. In an odd way, you were turned on by it: Alec pushing his hair back, his smirk, and the way he licked his lips during the fight. His toughness, too, and the reason why he fought that guy: you.

Alec had noticed you, smiling and pulling your knees up to your chest, cuddling them. "Babe? You okay?" Alec questioned, flashing that stupid smirk again.

"Uh, yeah," you mumbled.

"You turned on by my fight babe?" Alec asked again, now laughing.

You blushed and hid your head in your knees. "What? No, no," you said in reply.

Alec scooched closer to you and put his hand on your knee. "You sure?" You just blushed more and smiled. "You know what, Al, I don't think so."

He smirked again. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

He put his hand on your face, pulling it to face him. He swiftly connected your lips to his. Alec deepened your kiss as soon as he could. It started to turn pretty heated, so you pulled away. Your foreheads still touching, you placed your index finger on his cut lip. "Let's take this to the bedroom, yeah?"

He smiled again. "Lead the way, babe." You grabbed his hand, standing up and started jogging to the bedroom. Once arriving, Alec slammed the door shut with a kick of his foot. "Now, where were we?"