Twenty Nine

~B.~

I had been stuck inside for three days now while Marcello was yelling at everyone on the phone.

He wasn't sure if this was the Bianchi's working with my mother to get me vulnerable.

It seemed impossible my mother was working with them. But the more I thought the more it seemed plausible.

I bit at my nail as I sat in our living room. Nothing was on the tv, I didn't have anything with me, I just sat there as I thought.

I jumped as hands gripped my shoulders and my hair was brushed back. I shivered as hot kisses were pressed against my neck.

"I need you to stop worrying," Cello muttered in my ear. I leaned back against his shoulder and lulled my head back to face him.

I pursed my lips so he could peck them, "I hate to break it to you but I probably won't stop worrying. I'm literally a missing person right now and they could pin that on you."

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms tightly around my chest.

"We'll take care of it fidanzata. Soon the Bianchi's and you're mother will be long gone."

I only grunted in response and scratched at the nape of his neck.

"Trust me Belle."

"I trust you I just don't want this biting you in the ass."
~
So.

I was currently walking into my mothers building to confront her about this ordeal. I smoothed down my shirt and pants. I had climbed over the fence in the backyard to get out.

With a shaky hand I pushed the glass doors and glanced at the secretary working for my mother.

I pressed my palms against the desk stiffly and met her gaze.

"I need to see my mother." The older woman looked as if she'd seen a ghost. I growled at her and grasped the key card.

In my purse I carried a glock I walked quickly and shoved my way inside.

"Belle!" She stood up wide eyed and stared at me. My mother was in a meeting with a man who had yet to turn around.

"I need to talk to you-" I choked on my last words when I saw Rick in the chair.

An immediate reaction I had no control over hit me. Tears streamed down my face and I sent my accusatory glare at my mom. We all sat in silence for a second before I pulled out my phone and the flash went off awkwardly.

My moms jaw dropped and Rick lunged for but I beat him.

I swiftly pulled out my gun and aimed it at the murder.

"Get on your knees."

The coward followed my orders and I gripped his fire arm.

"What in the fuck are you doing with the man that murdered your son!"

She didn't respond as I tried to control my breathing. I abruptly kicked Ricardo down  and pressed my foot against his trachea.

"I need you to get some things through your thick skulls," I ignored his gasps for air.

"You are to leave me and the Milano's alone. And with this little meeting we have just enough evidence to... mm yea ruin your career. Mariah Dubois connections with the Italian mafia? What a scandal." I gave her a fake pout while feeling a rush of rage and put a dangerous amount of pressure on his neck.

While I was distracted my mother lunged and hit what I had to assume an emergency button. I shot at her hand before crushing the mans throat.

With one last look at my mother I bolted out of the room.