Chapter 15

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 15. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand. ***

Chapter 15 - Little Minx

I woke up that morning, but without Asher by my side. Turning on my side, I spot the note left on my bedside table with a red rose on it. Grinning, I sit up and grab the two things. Inhaling the scent of the flower, I assume he visited the garden earlier. Flipping the note, I'm met with his familiar handwriting.

Ayla,

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but I hope you had the sweetest dream. I have meetings scheduled for later and need to prepare, a guest will be arriving soon. I'll join you for lunch.

Eternally yours,

Asher.

I smile at his message, a giddy feeling consuming me. He knew how much I've been struggling with my sleep and the constant nightmares, I found it cute how he hoped I didn't have a bad dream last night.

Last night.

My cheeks heat as the memories of what happened last night come rushing back to me. He was so sweet and attentive the entire time and although I wasn't ready to be claimed yet, he made me feel so good. I can still feel his touch on my skin, his scent surrounding me. Sighing contently, I slip out of bed and find myself in a new pair of clothes that Asher must have changed me into when I fell asleep. I flush when I catch the sight of my ripped shirt lying in pieces and my shorts thrown on an armchair. Grabbing them, I throw the shirt into the bin and the shorts into the hamper, deciding to take a bath.

After making sure the tub was filled to the brim with bubbles, I strip and slip in, a long sigh escaping me when the warm water caresses my skin. I relax completely, feeling more like myself in a long while. Taking time to wash myself and my hair, I spend thirty minutes in the tub until my fingers shrivel, finally deciding to get out.

Lathering my body in lotion, I blow dry my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I find a brown suede skirt with cream colored buttons down the center, pairing it with a plain white t-shirt which I tuck into the waistband and throwing a denim jacket on top. I pop on some white converses and decide not to do any makeup.

Greeting Vito and Corbin with a smile, I make my way towards the kitchen like usual. Grace is placing a plate of eggs and bacon for me on the table and I thank her with a hug before taking a seat. Both men join me with glasses of blood, the conversation flowing.

"Is Asher in a meeting?" I ask when I finish, wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"Not for another hour." Corbin murmurs as he checks his watch. "You want to see him?"

"Yes, please."

I follow them down the familiar path to his office, both standing outside when Asher calls me in. He's sitting on the couch with papers in front of him, laptop open as he types away on it. Shutting the door behind me, I run over to him and straddle his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck before kissing him. A husky moan escapes his lips, his hands spanning my back as he pulls me flush against his chest. I pull away soon, finding him staring at me in curiosity with a smile on his lips.