Cartman X Kyle Stop Acting Like You Never Loved Me

Henlo peeps. It's your favorite mint. Lemon mint. Anyway, I had left a little bit of a hint in the last sin that I was going to do this so no shockers. Also at the end of this I got a big announcement! Anyway back to sin/smut/lemon. WAIT one more thing. I want to mention that I am also open to LIMES!! If you don't know what that is search it up. Unless your innocent. If you are WHY ARE YOU HERE!? Anyway back to book. Bye. Love lemon mint.

Kyle POV: We were all waiting at the bus for take a guess the bus. I looked over to see the fat ass standing pretty close. I shoved him over. "Dude back the fuck up." He didn't budge.

"Come on Eric you super close." He looked over at me with a smirk on his face. I blushed then looked away. I moved over. 'Why is he being such an ass. Not to mention he is being ... flirtatious.' I groaned at my own thoughts.

The bus finally came and I got on. He sat next to me. I looked out the window instead of at him. Then he started to get closer. "MOVE YOU FUCKING FAT ASS IM NOT GAY!!" I yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING JEW IM NOT EITHER!!"

The bus driver looked back and told us to shut up. We did because she is a huge bitch. I looked back at Cartman and sighed. I was gay and I did kind of like him but if I ever admired it he would hate me...

(Time skip brought to you by the Backstreet Boys.)

Cartman POV: we were in class doing shit when I noticed that Kyle was drawing in his little diary thing that he has been carrying around for a little now. I smirked while I watched him because I read it. YES I read his diary and I read that he ... liked ... me. But he would never admit it.

I'll get it out of him. Eventually. Actually today was stans birthday and we were all invited. Might as well make it happen then.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the bell. I walked out and once I did I saw Kyle. I walked up and grabbed his hand. Then I rushed into the bathroom with him.

"FAT ASS GET OFF OF ME!!" Once we were in I pinned him to the wall and kissed him passionately. I pulled away once he kissed back. I smirked and leaned into his ear. I then whispered "I read your diary Jew. So you like me? Well then," I made my voice more husky and masculine "earn me." I pulled away seeing he was a blushing mess. I then looked down seeing his growing erection. I chuckled at the sight then left.

(PARTY TIME SKIP!!)

Kyle: we were all having fun at Stans party. Stan was upstairs with Wendy. Probably fucking while everyone else was being asses and douches. Then I saw Eric. I couldn't look at him long because I filled with embarrassment. I walked over and tugged on his shirt to get his attention. It worked. I looked down then spoke. "What do I have to do to earn you?" I looked up to see a smirk on his face.

Eric POV: I looked at the small Jew in front of me and smirked. I knew the perfect answer. "Well if you want me that bad let me make you mine." I then winked making him blush. I think he got the hint. Then I saw Kyle nod. "Alright I'll be yours. Take me." I blushed at his response.

Kyle: I smirked seeing Eric a blushing fool. Then I grabbed his shirt coller and pulled him into a kiss making things heated between us. He then picked me up and carried me to a room. A guest room thank god. (We are keeping things in his POV.   ;3) Eric then pinned me to the bed while he kissed my neck. I moaned at the warmth of his mouth on my skin.

He slid my hat off my head and chuckled. "Mmm curly fries." I laughed at his stupid remark. Then he started kissing down my stomach. I blushed more madly as he slid my shirt off.

Eric then slid back up my stomach and started licking my left nipple while he twirled the right in between his thumb and index finger. I moaned lightly and the new found sensation at my chest and my bottom once my dick grew bigger and bigger from his touch. I then felt his hand sneak down and rub me threw my pants. I moaned louder. "F-Fuck you fat ass f-for teasing me l-like this. Ah fuck."

Then he sat up and took his clothes off. Little did I know that most of his squish was pure fucking muscle like DAMN. I blushed harder if it was even possible and he slid my pants and boxers down letting my dick out freely. I shivered at the cold air hit it.

I then felt his wet tongue slide up and down my shaft. I moaned from the warmth but whines needing more. "D-dammit Cartman stop ah~ fucking with me and just suck it." I must have gotten his attention because he slid his mouth down all the way and started bobbing his head. I was amazed that one it felt so fucking good and two that he had no gag reflex.

I became a moaning mess while I wrapped my legs around his shoulders. I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and tried to warn him. "E-Eric I'm gonna cum." He didn't stop. I cam in his mouth and he swallowed it.

Then I took a minute to catch my breath as he unbuttoned his pants. Wait UNBUTTONED HIS PANTS!?!? I jolted up seeing him slide them and his boxers off. "What did you think I was gonna stop there Jew?"

Then he shoved my legs over his shoulders and lined himself up to me. He knew I wasn't a Virgin due to the diary reading and thrusted in hard. Now me not being a Virgin doesn't prove shit that he was FUCKING HUGE! I screamed in pain. He started to whisper things in my ear like "your doing great. Take your time. Your so beautiful." They made me very happy and calmed me making. I then nodded signaling for him to start.

Once he started he didn't stop. He started thrusting hard and fast making me moan his name with no mercy. He kept going hard till he hit my prostate. "AHH ERIC FUCK!! RIGHT THERE, FUCK ME RIGHT THERE BABY AHH!!" He was shocked by my screaming as he started thrusting harder and faster hitting the spot over and over again. I felt the same not in my stomach and warned him."Eric god dammit I'm so fucking close fuck." He nodded and kissed my chest.

"I am too baby. Come on cum with me." He started thrusting harder. I moaned louder and cummed. Then with one more big thrust he followed me. He rode out the orgasm and later next to me. We were both breathing heavily. I looked over and smiled. "Hey fatass?"

"Yeah Jew?" He looked back at me. I kissed him the cuddled up to him. "I think I'm in love." He smiles and kissed my head. "Same here Kyle. Same here." We then fell asleep like that.

Meanwhile

Stan POV: I am so making Stan pay my therapy bill. I was trying to get some from Wendy when those two started getting at it. I mean just damn. I knew Kyle was gay because he told me first. I started cheering him on but I don't think he could hear me. Oh well. I'll give him a balloon in the morning if he can walk. I then fell asleep cuddling Wendy.

Everyone else: MAKE IT STOP!!

————————————————————————
Anyway welcome to the end. I hope you liked this one. Once again please request. I need it. But like I said I need to say something. The reason I haven't been updating a lot is because I am transgender. I know that sounds so stupid but I have been trying to tell my fam and I recently told my brother and my girlfriend/boyfriend (also trans). There both supper excepting. Anyway that's it. I'll write again soon.

               Love lemon mint. (1424 words)
Also that picture is PERFECT for this. Thank you to the artist. (Idk Who they are) (T~T) ok bye.