ii. the bear

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
THE BEAR

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎THE BEAR

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

     Reagan then started walking, carefully and with her eyes everywhere, just in case something happened, trying to find a way back home. However, she quickly became distraught with her surroundings. She was in the most astonishing forest she had ever seen in her rather short life; no matter where you looked, you could see beautiful trees surrounded by the greenest grass in what, for her, seemed the whole world.

     The air was fresh and even a little sweet. She looked at the ground and found the most strange yet amazing flowers she could have dreamt of. Reagan kneeled down and smelled one, but without picking it up because she did not want to spoil the beautiful landscape.

     The only problem was that she didn't have a clue where she was going, so she just kept walking without destination at all, but she did not complain (although she could have only done it to herself) because she was mesmerized because of the land. After what felt like forever, she started hearing voices yelling.

     "Don't move, your Majesty!", a male voice screamed, followed by other ones telling someone to shoot. A loud "thump" was then heard and Reagan got out of her hiding spot, just to peek what was happening. She wasn't planning on being seen, but one of the persons who were there, adressed her.

     "Who are you?", a pale boy with raven hair asked her, rather harshly.

     "Be careful, your Majesty! She probaly is a Telmarine!", a little man yelled pointing at her with an arrow. 

     "Please don't shoot! I'm Reagan and I am certainly not a... whatever you said. I'm English and I just appeared here. May you tell me where I am?", she replied somewhat scared at the sight.

     Said little man with a long beard had just killed a giant bear with an arch and he was accompanied by two boys and two girls with medieval clothes. It felt like she had travelled back on time. Or maybe she was, indeed, dead and that was heaven. A place so beautiful could not be hell at all.

     "Well, you're in Narnia, of course," the younger girl explained to her, as if it was obvious, leaving Reagan just as confused (if not more) as she was before, "how did you get here?"

     "Sorry but... what in the world is Narnia? And about how I got here... You're not going to believe me but...a pond absorbed me."

     "Do you want to come with us? We can explain everything. We were equally confused our first time," the same girl asked, "I'm Lucy Pevensie, nice to meet you."

     The youngest, Lucy, extended a hand for Reagan to take, what she did, and shook it lightly flashing a smile at the girl.

     "Nice to meet you too, Lucy. I'm Regan Davis. And it'll be a pleasure to go with you if it's not much bother", she smiled to the petite girl in front of her, also throwing a glance towards the boys in search of a sign that told her that it there was not a problem.

     "Of course not, Reagan. Come with us, Narnia can be overwhelming some times", the oldest girl spoke for the first time since Reagan had been with them.

     "You should be careful with her, your Highness," the man told Lucy, "you cannot trust anyone here this days."