3.

A/N: Hi guys! It still feels quite weird to write at times, but I really enjoy it. I'm just trying to find a good direction for this story! Please do tell me when there's mistakes. Thanks!

Since they are going to start their third season in a couple of months, today is the table read, at which they are going to read through episode one with the entire cast. It's been a couple of weeks since the girls have last seen each other after having filmed the finale of season two.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, it's nice to see you all again for the first tableread of season three!" Ally welcomes everybody happily. "Last season ended on a bang, pun intented."

Lauren and Camila keep a straight face whilst Dinah happily high fives Ally.

"This season we're going to have to step it up. Even though the tension between Emily and Daniela was a lot of fun to play with the previous seasons, this season they are going to realise there might be a little bit more there," Ally explains to the cast.

The series called 'On the Run' became a huge succes nearly immediately after the first episode dropped. People instantly fell in love with the dynamic between Daniela and Emily, the two independent cops. When their corps makes them work together, they're absolutely pissed and can't stand each other. The two women never signed up to work with a partner, so they start of on the wrong foot. After an entire season of their hateful dynamic, the fans started to ship it. Of course, this was unfortunate for Lauren and Camila, who much preferred the dynamic of the first season. Ally obviously listened to the fans and decided to create some tension between the girls in season two. This tension finally reaches its conclusion in the season finale, when Daniela and Emily have their exciting make out session.

"So, Camila and Lauren," Ally continues, "you are going to fall in love in the next couple of months!"

This earns two simultaneous groans from the girls whilst Dinah whispers something about foreshadowing under her breath.

"Let me be very clear. I don't want any of your personal issues with each other to affect your work, because you aren't only the stars of this show, you're also representing a community here. Understood?" Ally asks firmly.

Lauren and Camila mumble a simultaneous affirmative, both being in the community themselves and realising the impact their characters make on the lives of their fans.

"Okay, good to hear. Let's get started!" Ally exclaims happily. "Camila, could you start, please?"

"Of course." Camila answers, opening her script on the correct page and reading Daniela's lines.

"You don't get to make the rules just because you got in my pants Heria" Camila reads to Lauren. Heria being the last name of Lauren's character Emily.

"Oh honey, I wouldn't dare," Lauren replies, still being in her element, the sarcastic interactions between the two coming very naturally to her.

"So, you admit I'm wearing the pants in this relationship, huh?" Camila smirks.

"Excuse me, YOU? Don't make me laugh babe," Lauren replies.

"Really? Miss I-can't-open-any-fucking-buttons-because-I'm-so-blown-away-by-your-beauty," Camila chuckles.

"Okay, I definitely feel like you added a lot of your own interpretations to that situation Dani," Lauren also laughs.

"So that isn't what that was?" Camila, or Daniela, asks.

"It might have been what that was," Lauren smiles sweetly. "And also, relationship?"

Camila's eyes widen comically as she stutters. "I meant.., you know. What we've got going now is.. yeah. It's a, a relationship in a way? I didn't mean.."