26.

A/N: we're near the end guys... Don't worry, there's still a couple of chapters to go, but I want to mentally prepare you. :)
I already have another story planned for the one after this, so if you'd like, you could definitely stick around for that one!

Okay, so, she might actually like Lauren a lot. Not a thing Camila ever expected to say or even think, but the last couple of days Lauren and her had been hanging out nearly constantly and Lauren had been nothing but cute.

Obviously, the green eyed girl had always been incredibly attractive, but that never really mattered, because if you dislike someone, not even those eyes and that hair can save it. However, as it turns out, Lauren is kind of adorable, so Camila definitely started noticing every little thing about Lauren. Like her cute teeth, her soft lips and her wonderful ass, yes, she has been looking.

Now that they had been laying it on thick on set every single day, it had been a little hard to see the difference between reality and acting sometimes. When they're in character, they're acting. When they aren't in character, they're acting. So, when are they not acting? This is something that had been driving Camila absolutely crazy.

Is she the only one that isn't really acting anymore? Could there be a possibility that Lauren likes her too? Or is this all still just acting to Lauren, because she can hardly imagine Lauren liking her. The raven haired girl had always found her incredibly annoying, prissy and uptight, so how could that possibly have vanished? She honestly thinks it's still some sort of sick game Lauren is playing with her. As if the girl wants to prove to herself that she can get Camila, that she will win this stupid battle.

Basically, Camila has to get the fuck over it and get on with her life. Luckily for her, the "break up" was getting closer and closer to happening. After that, everything could go back to normal. Lauren could go back to hating her and Camila could try her absolute hardest to not think about kissing Lauren all the time.

She had also gone past the shame of telling Dinah, because she just really needed to be able to tell someone and even though Dinah is a huge pain in her ass regarding her "camren", she still is the most trustworthy person she knows.

"Today we had this kissing scene, like, a really important one, since our characters are now actually in love with each other and she kept messing up, on purpose!" Camila explains to Dinah, who's patiently listening to her stories about the day.

"So, if I understood correctly, you had to kiss Lauren many, many times today?" Dinah asks

"Yes!"

"And you are crushing on Lauren?"

"Yes!"

"So, what's the problem?" Dinah nearly yells.

Camila sighs in exaspiration. "Because it doesn't mean anything to her, but a lot to me! And I know it shouldn't, because it's literally in the script, so it's very unprofessional of me, but I can't help it!"

"How do you know that?" Dinah asks seriously. "That it doesn't mean anything to Lauren." She adds when Camila still looks confused.

"Because she hates me, Dinah."

"So? You hated her too? People change, you know?"

Camila sighs again and plays with a strand of her hair. "No, she definitely doesn't like me. Everything I do annoys her!"

"Whatever you say, Camila" Dinah finishes the conversation, because, believe it or not, they've had this conversation about twelve times in the last three days, so even she was getting fed up with it. Maybe her life was better when the two girls still hated each other.