|--- Editing, Editing, Editing! ---|

Now, I have to be clear right fucking now. This section is for productive editing. Not for procrastination editing. Productive editing is when you have words written that are ready for polishing because they're ready. Not because you don't feel like writing another chapter and are going back to agonize over that 800-word prologue you wrote yesterday. I will spank you for that shit.

Editing a finished manuscript is of obvious importance. First drafts are all about getting those words dumped on the page. This leaves a lot of room for error. So we go back over it once it's finished, and give it as many more passes as we need to to get it to publishable quality.

Now, everyone's editing process is different, just like everyone's writing process is different. The following articles are by no means the bible on editing, BUT they will definitely help streamline if you're struggling, and also make sure that you're still getting the most out of your working time even if you're at a tweaking stage.

The key is to be productive, bitches, that's what we're here for!

Chapters

When You HATE Editing [COMING SOON]

Unproductive vs. Productive Editing [COMING SOON]

Tracking That Shit - Editing Edition [COMING SOON]

When To Delegate (And How) [COMING SOON]