3.0

"Jessiccaaa" An Irish voice filled my room, wait Irish?

"NIIALLL" I shouted, quickly getting up from my bed, giving him a massive hug "I haven't seen you in agesss" I lifted my head up from Niall's shoulder, and saw Louis, Liam, and Zayn all standing with their mouths open.

"See I told you, I would be able to wake her up" Niall spoke, sticking his tongue out at the others, Harry and Charlotte were just standing behind them laughing.

"Oh shut up, can I tell her our surprise for her now?" Louis took me from Niall's grasp, cradling me like a baby, oh wait not another surprise! Ooh I never said what Harry's other surprise was, how rude! The reason Harry bought me the black dress and Charlotte the necklace was because he took us out for dinner and this really fancy restaurant, it was lush!

"What surprise?" I asked slowly, not ready for one of Louis' surprises.

"Well done Louis, we weren't gonna tell her, idiot," Liam muttered, while shoving Louis in the shoulder, I giggled slightly.

"Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me" I chanted, hoping they would well, tell me.

"Sorry squirt, nobody is telling you anything" Harry joined the conversation, walking over to me and ruffling my hair, annoying much.

"HOLLAA AMIGOS WHO'S READY FOR ROWING?" An American voice shouted-

"ASHTON?!?!" I shouted, hopping out of Louis' arms, running down the stairs and into Ashton's arms, whom was still standing in the door way(we had met a couple of days ago, they barged into our house, I hit them all with a sauce pan, thinking it was a robber, then Harry told me who they were and bam we are best friends now!)

"Ashhtoooooonnn I missed you soo much!" I dragged out what I was saying, to make more of an effect.

"Jessica, I saw you yesterday, anyway ready to go rowing?" Ashton asked, gently putting me down, just so I could get attacked by Luke, Calum and Michael, great.

"Does anyone around here know what a surprise is?" Harry muttered, bringing Charlotte close to him.

12th July 2014- Day 371 with my brother

HARRY, CHAROTTE AND I ARE GOING TO DISNEY LAND ON THE 15TH OF JULY, IN 3 DAYS AND I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I KEEP SHOUTING OUT THAT IT IS ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO HARRY AND CHARLOTTE! Harry got really annoyed with everyone telling me what the surprise was ahaha! We are going rowing tomorrow, and EVERYONE is going, it's going to be amazing!!

Lots of Love Jessica <3

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!

I know I haven't updated in agesss, its because I recently got a puppy, so been training him! And I also started Year 11, my last year, so lots of revision and prepping for tests and I have been doing loads of coursework it has been painful!

I am so ashamed of this update (it's just a filler, leading up to tomorrow), but I needed to update for everyone, i'll hopefully update tomorrow but I need to do Child Development coursework:'(

I will try and update every Saturday/Sunday, but I can't promise!

Extra long update tomorrow I promise though!

How is everyone?

Lots of Love x (p.s I'm so sorry again!:P)