4.0

OH MY GOSH EVERYONE I AM REALLY SORRY! I AM IN YEAR 11 NOW SO I HAVE SO MUCH COURSEWORK AND REVISION TO DO!!! I HONESTLY WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE BECAUSE I FEEL SO BAD AND I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND EXCITED FOR WHAT IS TOO COME!!! I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!!

13th July 2014- Day 372 with my brother,

OH MY GOSH TODAY WAS AMAZING!

Everyone and I mean everyone (Harry, Charlotte, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael oh and me obviously) all went rowing at a local park!

After Ashton had blown the secret, Harry explained to me what rowing was, he even got a picture up on his phone of what rowing boats looked like so I knew what to expect.

Charlotte decided that me and her were going to go food shopping for rowing today, because she didn’t trust any of the boys buying food, especially when she found out that all Louis and Liam had bought over to our house was doughnuts and crisps “cheeky buggers”-quote from Charlotte herself. Of course I didn’t mind that because who doesn’t like crisps or doughnuts, especially the plain doughnuts with pink frosted icing on top with mountains of colourful sprinkles on.

So off Charlotte and I went in her small green car, which reminded me of those brusell sprout things. I was allowed to sit in the passenger seat, which made me feel like a grown-up. She blasted the radio which was playing a random song, I danced crazily, and Charlotte just laughed at me and kept her eyes on the road making sure nothing bad would happen.

After a few more songs played, we finally arrived at a massive Tesco’s. My eyes nearly popped out at how big it was, and there was hardly anyone there which was good because we wouldn’t be too long. I held Charlotte’s hand for comfort as we crossed over a mini road to wear the doors of heaven opened. On the way in Charlotte grabbed a trolley so we wouldn’t have to juggle everything in our hands whilst wondering around.

I completely forgot that I was in a public place, and ran off to wear the children’s toys were, in hunt for a new ball so I could take it rowing. My eyes looked everywhere in hope to find the perfect ball. They were all mainly footballs, but at the back of the shelf I saw the ball I wanted. The shelf was a little tall for me, but I stood on the first shelf (which was close to the floor) and reached up trying to get the ball.

“Jessica, what do you think you are doing, you can’t just run off like that especially in a public place. What would Harry think if he saw you running off, what would he do? I was so worried I had lost you! Please never do that to me again” Charlotte ranted at me, catching her breath near the end.

“I am sososo sorry! I completely forgot that we were in a shop! All I wanted to do was get a ball for later today” I carefully jumped of the shelf, and gave Charlotte a hug, well her knees a hug.

“It’s okay, you just scared me that’s all.. anyway what ball were you trying to get?” Charlotte asked, and I pointed the one right at the back. She laughed but put it in the trolley anyway.