Betrayal

If a girl is not beautiful and fat which means you can bully her and mistreat her it's completely wrong!!! Once think you're in her place what it felt like being bullied... How much she would have cried to herself and maybe she sometimes thought to die but she have to strong for her family and friends. So, if anyone of my readers think that being that type of way towards the people. Please change their way of thinking!!! I'm not judging you but telling you that think about what the other people would felt after hearing your words!!! It's just a suggestion because I have been in the same situation and bullied and ignore for years ,I'm not telling you this for sympathy but I don't want another girl or boy bullied like me.....

I just completed my tenth exams. I went to my school because we all friends thought to meet before we parted our ways. I went to school by walking because with some of my friends who was in same centre. That to my best friend Reshma also had same centre so, we both are walking to school with friends and one teacher. I'm feeling so sad because I have been studying same school from LKG. I know everyone in the school because I love to talk. Try to learn something new. And I have a another secret I have a crush on my father's best friend son Rithick,i can't love him because my grandma made a marriage proposal between her grandson (son's son) so I'm not growing any emotions on him.But only thing is different is that I'm a fair brown and fat girl but that didn't stop me from my duties.

"Hey, Hanu!! What are you going to do in future??" Reshma asked breaking my thoughts.

"I'm thinking about fashion designing or doing MBA join in the dad company." she nodded at my words.

"seems you have a plan." she commented.

"Even I have a plan. But I'm confused.whats you're gonna do?"

"You know I want to be a doctor!!"

She always wanted to be a doctor from her childhood. Soon we reached the school. When I was nearing there. I hear some people talking.

"hey, look that girl. How can she be like that!!"

I just ignored them. Reshma squeezed my hand giving a small smile. We all talked to my friends  for hours. Soon Nandhini to join us. She is my best friend from childhood. She understands me before anyone.

We all thought to go back home but today Nandhini's father came to take me to my home. We both are neighbors as he also a business man. When I got into my home or mansion. I didn't find mom and when I asked maid she said she went to office. I just shrugged it off and went to my room change. I opened my laptop for see my share values.

Well, being a billionaire daughter I will get more pocket money I use them for buying shares and donating them to poor people in name of my parents.

Seems like my shares are well. I get a profit today. I runned to the stairs when I hear dad car horn sound. I opened the door to found them faces sad and pale. I just looked at them worried.

Dad and mom just went and collapsed on counch. I give him water looked at mom. "Hanu, pack your belongings. We are leaving this house."

She shocked by her statement why would we have to leave this house?? Why are leaving it??

"Why are we leaving mom?" I asked looking from dad to mom.

Dad sighed "I'm sorry baby!! We have Losed our company. I trusted wrong person. I'm betrayed by Arvind."

Arvind mehra is a employee in our company. Dad and Ganesh uncle (dad's younger brother) used to trust him. But I hate him because the looks he sends to my sisters. But, now I loath him.

"I'm sorry, hanu!! I failed you." dad said in sad tone.

"No, dad!! You didn't!!"

Soon my uncle and aunty came to their house with their belongings as their two daughters are studying in hostel. They all thought to move their old house which was good and big enough for us.